5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
alt-cover.png

Overview:
Subject 069 is the story of a young man, who was until recently down on his luck. But now, on a run of good fortune, things are about to change for him, in a big way. This is a Sci-Fi Epic that doesn't shy away from character building, plot twists, or proper (mostly theoretical) science.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-15
Release Date: 2019-06-14
Developer: GRM Creations
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - -
Mac: - -

ss01.jpg ss02.jpg ss03.jpg ss04.jpg ss05.jpg ss06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not a great start. I found it hard to follow, and not enough content to make a decision on whether or not the story line or game is viable. The renders are just ok-ish. Will check back at a later version.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ThunderRob

You can do like I do and paint blot all honey select male faces into oblivion before playing a honey select game then you won't have to worry about seeing any of those erection killing turds though for me the girls are the reason I'm going to pass on this one as my male characters are on a strict fat free diet. I also paint blot many other male characters faces into oblivion in these games. Maybe one day they'll come out with a paper bag attachments for DEV's to place over honey select male characters heads.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
ya..do not let us see the MC..lol...seeing an HS MC kills games for many..must say..her bouncing boobies during the boink would make for a good infinite loop sleep aid..just stare at em going hither and yon...
I'm still surprised noone seems to use already existing mods to use a female playermodel base for making a male protaganist in honey select based games.
I remember doing that to avoid the issues present with the default male models. The amount of face and body morphing available on the female models in honey select is enough to make a masculine character that doesn't look like crap.

Not sure where you'd find the mods, but I do know they are out there.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I will never understand the whole, "10% furry" thing. Is that even a thing? It feels like a thing. I don't like that it feels like a thing.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
This is a Sci-Fi Epic that doesn't shy away from...proper (mostly theoretical) science.
Except for when it comes to boobs, obviously. No real world issues must handicap the vast mammaries that will be standard in the future! I'm sure it's fine because antigravity or something...

Reactions: Warsteel
Oct 14, 2018
I'm still surprised noone seems to use already existing mods to use a female playermodel base for making a male protaganist in honey select based games.
I remember doing that to avoid the issues present with the default male models. The amount of face and body morphing available on the female models in honey select is enough to make a masculine character that doesn't look like crap.

Not sure where you'd find the mods, but I do know they are out there.
I'm assuming the reason is that it will take more time and work to morph a female model into looking like a decent male model, compared to just selecting a default one to get started. Some HS male models are decent, but at this point they're very overused, so it becomes kinda awkward when 10-15 games use the same male model as MC :LOL:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
His face is actually not that great by design. There is transformation content planned which will change that.
now when you say transformation... are you turning mc into a futa creature or just making him handsome.

SG_OTB

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is the end of the game a loop in your room ? I can't exit ....
There was a bit of narration letting you know that's the end, you might've clicked past it accidentally. I'll make it clearer in future versions when you've reached the end of the available content.

now when you say transformation... are you turning mc into a futa creature or just making him handsome.
Yes. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote