VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
It's been over a week and no updates nor notices have come. Anyone has any ideas what's going on?
When it comes to significant undertakings like a game update/release, no news is usually good news. If there was some major setback or issue, I think would have heard about it already. So things are likely on schedule, or close enough to it that there'll only be a short delay.

Mar 2, 2022

Hey all zipping in quick as a flash.
I'm currently waiting on the last few re renders of this batch to finish before I send off what should be the final of test builds. It's a busy weekend for testers with multiple games in end stage of testing as well as releasing the upcoming week so I don't expect they'll be able to get to it until probably Monday. Give them a bit to run through our last paths and then give final fixes. Along with final fixes I still have some backend work I'm plucking at.
So with all that factored, plus the multiple big releases coming this upcoming week I'm going to just going to aim for release Wed the 29th maybe bleeding into the 30th in the Euro zone. Just for a little extra breathing room on my end in case any unforeseen issues crop up. As I previously stated, if for any reason release isn't out by June, all billing will be paused until the release is in your hands. I think that's only fair. I don't expect that to be the case, but I think it's important to put things like that into writing so my position is clear.

All I got for you today. In a few days I'm going to pop one more special sneak peek set of renders that will be open to all tiers, just a little extra thanks for your patience.

As always thank you for your support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sláinte!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She has to be tied to a throuple with Vi. I can't see it as a solo because it will break her best friend's heart.
I hope not i'm not a big fan of throuples personally. That and I much rather get with her than Vi as I don't see Vi as anything more than a friend / little sister. So I'd like to have the option for both routes when I do play Vi's path as i'm not playing this as a manwhore yet

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hopefully it will eventually be solo. Not really interested in Vi.
I seriously doubt that you will be forced into any particular route, throuple or otherwise. All LIs will have a solo route; some will also have throuple routes. That seems to be the way this developer works his endings, based on how it was handled in his previous game. I have seen nothing from the developer that would indicate that the endings for this game would be handled differently.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I seriously doubt that you will be forced into any particular route, throuple or otherwise. All LIs will have a solo route; some will also have throuple routes. That seems to be the way this developer works his endings, based on how it was handled in his previous game. I have seen nothing from the developer that would indicate that the endings for this game would be handled differently.
I think you're likely right, especially with the ones who have the Interest-in-girls variables. Looks like there's a few options that'll open up in there.

Oct 10, 2022
I hope not i'm not a big fan of throuples personally. That and I much rather get with her than Vi as I don't see Vi as anything more than a friend / little sister. So I'd like to have the option for both routes when I do play Vi's path as i'm not playing this as a manwhore yet
Vi and Ines throuple will probably work though, also MC being the 3rd wheel of that relationship is kinda cool. Joshy level cool but still, it's cool. Anyways, I'll be content with Amrit solo so either way is okay for me. Unless, we'll have Kana&MC&Amrit throuple :eek:

Reactions: TGafy
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes