VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Great game has great story but should work on making mma battles have a way to lose since you have zero chance to lose
That's the only complaint I have , peace
Losing would put the MC on a completely different pathway, adding way too much complexity to the game. It would be a nightmare for the developer. The only way to do it would be to have a game-over if the MC lost. I think doing that would cause quite a few howls from players.

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Losing would put the MC on a completely different pathway, adding way too much complexity to the game. It would be a nightmare for the developer. The only way to do it would be to have a game-over if the MC lost. I think doing that would cause quite a few howls from players.
Thanks for your insight, Do you know a game in this site where mc is a fighter
And there is a fighting
minigame,good story is a must

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And there is a fighting
Sorry, there are tons of fighting games out there, but I haven't played any that fit those terms.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And there is a fighting
head to recommendations and ask. elsewhere against rules.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 04/08/2024

As I've been coding images in I'm coming back to some that I really loved. I think this is probably my favorite Vi scene in the game, (so far) It's a fun little experience that lets you see a few different sides of the Grasshopper, depending on previous choices made.
Next week I think I'll show a couple scenes from my absolute favorite part of the whole update. Be prepared ...

Mar 2, 2022

Terribly sorry for the delay on this.

All primary rendering is complete, any further rendering is just fixes and any supplementation that arises.
Moved to the last batch of animations now, once those are finished I need to finish lighting and smaller details on them and get them rendered up.

So as before my time is split between coding and animation work mostly. The initial test build has been in the hands of the almighty testers and they're chipping away. And slowly losing their sanity.

Not much else at the moment, just working away.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. For all my fellow fight fans hope you have a lovely evening of fights tonight!
Thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Terribly sorry for the delay on this.

All primary rendering is complete, any further rendering is just fixes and any supplementation that arises.
Moved to the last batch of animations now, once those are finished I need to finish lighting and smaller details on them and get them rendered up.

So as before my time is split between coding and animation work mostly. The initial test build has been in the hands of the almighty testers and they're chipping away. And slowly losing their sanity.

Not much else at the moment, just working away.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. For all my fellow fight fans hope you have a lovely evening of fights tonight!
Thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!
So... probably end of the month, early May. Noice!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Absolutely incredible game, definitely one of the best written games on this site. It takes a lot of confidence to write a truly character driven game without tacking on some banal overarching plot. I wouldn't necessarily describe this game as a true slice of life, but it has some of that vibe to it, which I really appreciate. I'm intrigued to see where the various "attracted to girls" stats are going to lead to, I assume there will be threesomes, but will there also be multi-girl endings? This game is certainly more easily set up for it than most other non-harem games.

Its downright evil to make me choose between Vi, Els, Ines, and Amrit. Elspeth has perhaps the most attractive character model I've ever seen, although I was somewhat disappointed that she seemingly wasn't a virgin. She is, appropriately, hard to get a good read on. Unfortunately, I'm way too much of a softie to ever turn down Vi, so as great as the other LIs are, for me, they're kind of wasted, in the long run at least (barring possible multi-LI endings which include Vi).

If there's one nitpick I have about the game, it's the MC's height. He's supposed to be 6'7, but in most scenes he looks more or less like a normal guy next to the girls, maybe a bit on the taller side, when he should be towering over them. I think Els is also supposed to be quite tall, but other than her the other girls should be way shorter next to the MC.

I'm also not a fan of the forced anal in the Kana Christmas sex scene.

Additionally, this game is missing a lot of tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Its downright evil to make me choose between Vi, Els, Ines, and Amrit. Elspeth has perhaps the most attractive character model I've ever seen, although I was somewhat disappointed that she seemingly wasn't a virgin. She is, appropriately, hard to get a good read on. Unfortunately, I'm way too much of a softie to ever turn down Vi, so as great as the other LIs are, for me, they're kind of wasted, in the long run at least (barring possible multi-LI endings which include Vi).
well you are not forced to, at least not until the ending (considering how the dev made his previous game). But yeah, in the end you'll likely have to make a choice. But at least it's not an early lock-in where you have to maintain multiple saves. If it's any indication, in the "sequel" at the end you were given a choice who you want to end up with and got a epilogue with that LI. I'm thinking it will be similar here as well.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me the only real choice is between Elspeth and Kana but Elspeth wins that one. Since with Amrit being our pupil makes me less inclined to romance her, I see Vi as a little sister and i'm just not interested in Ines

However when the update drops I plan to replay the game and make a solo path for every LI maybe ill change my mind. I know there is no consequences and can just manwhore it up right now but rather not it isn't my style. I will only make a manwhore save if throuple paths or endings become a thing.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
For me the only real choice is between Elspeth and Kana but Elspeth wins that one. Since with Amrit being our pupil makes me less inclined to romance her, I see Vi as a little sister and i'm just not interested in Ines

However when the update drops I plan to replay the game and make a solo path for every LI maybe ill change my mind. I know there is no consequences and can just manwhore it up right now but rather not it isn't my style. I will only make a manwhore save if throuple paths or endings become a thing.
I think Kana is easily the weakest of the main girls, not counting Serena. Her scenes are largely disconnected from everything else, she feels kind of like a side girl with extra content, even though the content is good and I do like her. She is also hotter than Amrit, from a purely aesthetic perspective, but I still prefer Amrit overall.

I agree that Vi is like a little sister, but sister/childhood friend is my favorite archetype(s), so that along with the fact that she's obviously in love with the MC is something that I can never overlook. I would break my own heart if I ever turned her down. I obviously also have a general preference for virgins, which you don't seem to share, which is part of why I like Amrit and especially Ines. I find Ines's insecurity, and desire to overcome it, incredibly endearing, as well as her sisterly relationship with Vi. I also think she's just straight up more physically attractive than Kana as well.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think Kana is easily the weakest of the main girls, not counting Serena. Her scenes are largely disconnected from everything else, she feels kind of like a side girl with extra content, even though the content is good and I do like her. She is also hotter than Amrit, from a purely aesthetic perspective, but I still prefer Amrit overall.

I agree that Vi is like a little sister, but sister/childhood friend is my favorite archetype(s), so that along with the fact that she's obviously in love with the MC is something that I can never overlook. I would break my own heart if I ever turned her down. I obviously also have a general preference for virgins, which you don't seem to share, which is part of why I like Amrit and especially Ines. I find Ines's insecurity, and desire to overcome it, incredibly endearing, as well as her sisterly relationship with Vi. I also think she's just straight up more physically attractive than Kana as well.
I don't think Serena was meant to be a main LI. She is a side chick just like the MMA ring-girl and Katie (I think that's her name at least from the centre). Main LIs seem to be Vi, Kana, Amrit, Els and Ines.

Reactions: haooni

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

fair enough truthfully alot of the reason I like Kana initially is cause I find her the 2nd most attractive LI in the game to me personally. I do like the direction her story is going as well but it does feel like it's gonna be on slower side of things, so I do agree with you how she comes off as a side girl for right now.

Funny thing is usually the childhood friend thing is one of my favorites as well. Yet in this game the way it's portrayed makes me not interested for whatever reason, maybe cause I see the MC as her protector instead of friend I don't know. But you are right I don't have a preference for virgins I just need to like the character and feel something for them which I do for Amrit and VI. Yet something about their interactions makes it hard for me to see them as something more than friends. I think for Amrit and VI it comes down to the MC in why feel that way for VI I feel like a protector and Amrit part of it is the mentor thing but something else I cant put my finger on. But one thing ive learned alot of times in these games second playthroughs end up changing my mind lol.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I don't think Serena was meant to be a main LI. She is a side chick just like the MMA ring-girl and Katie (I think that's her name at least from the centre). Main LIs seem to be Vi, Kana, Amrit, Els and Ines.
You're probably right that she wasn't meant to be a main LI since she doesn't have Love and Friend stats, I just think that she seems more romantically interested in the MC than Jenny, Julia, and Katie do. She seemed like she wanted more, but was willing to settle for just having sex with him. Its entirely possible I was reading too much into that, but that's how it felt to me. Also, the fact that she is in the banner image of the game makes it seem like she's a main LI. I was surprised when Ines was introduced because I expected her to be a side girl since she isn't in the banner.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes