VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Can't be ice cream, looks like heat coming off the top. Like Ragnar, I think it's likely a cup of instant ramen.

Reactions: VOYEUR

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
First of all; yes, it's steaming. It's probably ramen/noodles since it is the most common dish coming out of a plastic container, with some boiling water put in.

Second; I love how many people discuss even an ordinary cup in a photo, from this game. STWAdev. certainly spoiled us with it, and now we are discussing, not the story or the graphics, but a god damn plastic cup.

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
First of all; yes, it's steaming. It's probably ramen/noodles since it is the most common dish coming out of a plastic container, with some boiling water put in.

Second; I love how many people discuss even an ordinary cup in a photo, from this game. STWAdev. certainly spoiled us with it, and now we are discussing, not the story or the graphics, but a god damn plastic cup.

Yeah it's fun when people unite around more than just who's the best waifu. A few months back another game introduced a masked woman at a party.. not an LI just someone new and people unified to figure out who she might be.. Good times. Even if not quite as significant as finding out what Elsie's cooking.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 04/27/2024
7 hours ago
Quick and easy tonight.
I'm putting the finishing touches on my current build, I'll be sending it to the testers when I finish it up and get the next batch of fixes. I told the testers that hopefully only two more builds should be needed to reach release state, but we'll see how that turns out. Nothing much exciting there.
All animation basics are finished and I've moved into putting the finishing touches into them. physics, lighting, and a few other surprises that I don't want to say because I'll be interested to see if people notice them without me drawing attention to them.
Really not much else I can share beyond that. it's just getting those last bits finished and polished. I'm being extra cautious this update because a misstep on the code here could blow up the whole rest of the game going forward and nobody wants that.
Anywho thank you all for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend!
Sláinte!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Kind of an off topic question but would anyone in here know how to solve the anoying problem with the unability to change robotic sounding "microsoft David" for us selfvoicing lazy readers. A year or so ago I always used Zara but now that no longer works :mad:

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes