• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz STWA - The Author Fan Art and Assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Something To Write About - The Author
615203_Titlescreen1.png

I am simply surprised that there is no fan art thread for this VN. STWA - The Author is about a young bestselling author whose life converged with the lives of 6 beautiful women. This thread is to assist those wanting to make fan art and/or extend the stories of the various characters in this VN. I am in no way affiliated with this project or the developer, just a fan of the game. Please feel free to assist in finding the assets used in this VN, credit will be given in this O.P.

Characters

Lyndie
Asset -
Eyes - Rosalind Eyes 01 (Left), Rosalind Eyes 02 (Right) - see this post on how to do this.​
Makeup - Rosalind MU 01 or Rosalind MU 01B​
Lips - Rosalind Lips 03 (in-game)​
Nails - Rosalind Nails 08 (in-game)​
Hair - - Vivid 01 (most often) but uses various colors in-game.​
Accessories - - PC Nail Hoop Chin 1 - PC Black​
Aoife (/ˈiːfə/ EE-fə)
Asset - (Tshaw17 )​
Brows - Lanya Brows Brown Light​
Eyes - Lanya Eyes 04​
Makeup - Lanya Liner Overlay​
Lips - ??? w/ Lanya Lips Apply Gloss​
Freckles - - Freckles 2 Cheeks​
Hair - & - Summer Sidetail 03 - (Tshaw17 )​
Beatrix
Asset - (Tshaw17 )​
Eyes - Salem Eyes 04​
Makeup - Salem Liner 03 LIE​
Lips - Salem Lips 07​
Hair - & - Greer Hair 12 - (Tshaw17 )​
Accessories - - AP Lip Crisscross and AP Hip Left​
Méabh ( /ˈmeɪv/)
Asset - (Rinbael)​
Eyes - Adeline Eyes 04​
Makeup - Adeline MU 02 or any of the Adeline Lipstick Nude​
Hair - - Leony Ponytail Hair Blending PRESET 27 - (Rinbael)​
Kim
Asset - (courtesy STWAdev)​
Eyes - Elizabeth Eyes 06​
Makeup -​
Lips -​
Hair -
Hair - (when retelling story of her past)​
Chris -​
Asset - (courtesy STWAdev)​
Asset - (courtesy STWAdev) - Daisy Skin with no eyebrow face​
Eyes - Daisy 8 Eyes 03​
Makeup -​
Lips -​
Hair - - Base Color 04​

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Clothing & Locations

Lyndie
Hoodie -

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If you show me where they are I will add them to the first post.

Here is my test for Lyndie. She has a Heterochromia, which is when a person’s irises are different colors. There are a few kinds of heterochromia. Complete heterochromia is when one iris is a different color than the other. When part of one iris is a different color than the rest of it, this is called partial heterochromia. Central heterochromia is when there is an inner ring that is a different color than the outer area of the iris.

In order to duplicate Heterochromia in DAZ, there are several ways to do it. I did not want to use a package as I am trying to keep my DAZ install as small as possible. MoyKot has , and there are other packages that exist that do similar things. Here is my way of doing this that requires no additional packages and just a single added PNG file (attached to this message)

1. Once you have the model loaded select the main eye color
  2. Select the model and go to the Surfaces Tab >> Surfaces >> Irises
  3. Click the Base Color Image and select Layered Image Editor...
  4. In the editor add a new layer and select the secondary eye color in Resource:
  5. Once the secondary color is loaded and selected click the + and add a mask using one of the files attached (depending on which eye you want to change).
  6. Accept the results and there you have Heterochromia
I did it this way so that I could combine any iris colors in any variation without having to create separate Textures.

And here is the result: Lyndie test.png

Note that I used the generic Genesis 8 Genitalia and the Rosalind Genitalia Texture for this render.

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Sure, here are the assets :

Aoife

Beatrix

Congratulations on Lyndie (y), and for your explanations on how to make heterochromia, very clear and easy to understand.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is another test render, this time Beatrix.
Beatrix test.png
As a test this is using standard G8 Genitalia and the character's genitalia texture. I am pretty sure in-game genitalia is Golden Palace.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Oh shit. I didn't even know there was a thread for this game, the dev told me a while ago what the model for Meabh (Aoife's Aunt) was when I asked him. It's and the hair is . I can't remember what the make up and eyes were though.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
LOL! Did them not too long ago, talked with STWADev and he helped me put her together. Just love her look.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Kentyrr what did STWADev tell you that we haven't figured out in the opening post?

And maybe you can get him to tell you some of the other character assets.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I went down the rabbit hole of trying to find what asset was used for Drusilla. I went through about 2000 images of G8 Female models. After about 200 or so it almost seems like there are a lot of duplicates, or at least a lot of models start to look alike. I just couldn't find anything that even remotely resembled her model.