Seeking Stuggling for your survival/sanity/decency

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
First of all, I'd like to apologize for the meaningless title. I've been particularly uninspired.

I need your help to find a game that I'd enjoy playing. I've already dug into many topics, but so far, nothing really stands out.

Basically, I'm looking for a game that contains at least a few gameplay mechanics (not pure point & click stuff).

A game where I struggle to keep my character in a decent state. Not thinking about some hardcore survival, but basically, taking poor decisions would cause trouble to my character. Taking good decisions would help him. Oh, and by the way, "getting fucked" is an obvious and acceptable replacement for "trouble".

Getting in trouble could make the game harder (e.g. cause an addiction to appear, give a malus to the PC...) but shouldn't end the game, and shouldn't be impossible to fix. And I'd like to avoid games where you're constantly punished randomly (e.g. hidden traps everywhere that are impossible to detect/avoid) even though you took zero risk.

Having some graphics is definitely a plus even though I'm not opposed to text-based games. Preferably 2D because imho 3D suffers a lot when the artist cannot produce "professional" quality stuff (simple 2D is much prettier than simple 3D).

To give a few examples, because I'm not sure whether I'm clear or not:
- I like the concept of Trap Quest. Dubious consent of the PC, some level of decision-making (what to do ? what to do when winning ? what to do when losing (increased humiliation but less damage vs. dignity but risk of facing more serious problems later)), enough randomness to spice things, fetish content settings... But the engine is horrible, game is poorly balanced, and more importantly, content is frankly limited, especially considering the huge amount of cash the creator has been getting every month for a few years.

- I also like the concept of Lilith's Throne and I backed it for nearly a year. However, development, while still progressing at a decent pace, has slowed down; and more importantly, there is no balance in the game. It is impossible to lose a fight at the default difficulty level, making the whole "you'll probably get raped if you lose" threat a ridiculous one. There are difficulty settings but they basically double the damage you take (or 4x, whatever). Which is useless for basic mobs and make the bosses impossible to beat, unless you grind smaller fights to alter your character's stats bit by bit. Oh, and also, the AI has serious issues, for months, which ruins the enjoyment of submissive scenes, since the NPC will act in a weird and ridiculous way.

Apart from these (already quite specific) things, I'm pretty open-minded. Both male and female protagonists are okay. Both sex with males and females (or monsters/sentient bread) is okay.

I'm however particularly turned off by airheads PCs or bimboism in general (like, you start out extremely "pure" (not pure, but naive and ignorant, actually), and after five minutes you're a mindless whore). No. Sorry.

Oral sex, cum/girlcum play, or even light mind control get bonus points, but aren't strictly necessary.

I hope my wall of text is vaguely understandable, since english isn't my native language.
Many thanks in advance for your help.