4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

xue

May 31, 2017
well, as long as you dont have a PATREON, because i already know several of the characters arent yours and the CG/Characters are from other several VNs. Such as from the company Candysoft.

Reactions: peasantkristoph

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Happened upon this today, so are there any good scenarios?
edit 1 Bloody hell okay thought there's extensive content since it's apparently been a while.
edit 2 nice exploration of ego death.

Last edited:

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
I'm confused. This does not seem like it is being produced or distributed from Japan. I'm not entirely sure, just a cursory glance at the website, developers and description plus English as the main language tells me this isn't from Japan. So, if that is true and this is not subject to Japanese law or regulation, why is it censored? Why would the devs voluntarily censor the game? I'm sure it's great, censoring isn't a deal breaker for me but it is a negative. I'm just confused with the choice to do so here.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm confused. This does not seem like it is being produced or distributed from Japan. I'm not entirely sure, just a cursory glance at the website, developers and description plus English as the main language tells me this isn't from Japan. So, if that is true and this is not subject to Japanese law or regulation, why is it censored? Why would the devs voluntarily censor the game? I'm sure it's great, censoring isn't a deal breaker for me but it is a negative. I'm just confused with the choice to do so here.
It is a fan made collaborative game. They are using art "borrowed" from other games and since those games are censored Japanese games.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
It is a fan made collaborative game. They are using art "borrowed" from other games and since those games are censored Japanese games.
Ah, I see. Thank you for that. Now the complaints I saw about the devs half assing story lines make sense.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Transformation is pretty much a useless tag. it could be used for really cool things instead it pretty much means transgender
There aren't any trans stuff in it, so I really don't know where you're coming from with that comment.
Have you played the game before commenting?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Nice game, but with all this times it was remade (game paths vise)... Walkthrough anyone?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Nice game, but with all this times it was remade (game paths vise)... Walkthrough anyone?
Just go to TfGames, you have the walkthrough there.
In fact, that's where you should go to follow the game, as the devs don't care about f95.
And the game never was "remade", it just got updates adding more stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I forgot this was a thing... How far did they get into the magic routs? Lady I remember they only had the sci-fi body switching remote written

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Which part is picture 3 6 and 7? I have played all parts from the walktrough but i can't find this one

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
So... is this all guy to girl stuff or are we able to switch the protag to a less lame looking guy?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes