• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KotocToc

Oct 17, 2023
Hello Sammie! Excellent start!
I'm going to keep an eye on your game because I've seen some games that started with fairly average quality and then improved significantly, while yours has already started with above-average quality, so I feel that only good things can come.
I really enjoy watching the progress and learning in new projects like this. Good luck.!

• Love
Reactions: SammieVN

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Hi guys! :giggle: I wanted to let you know that I'm working very hard on the first update, generating new content for updates, and also improving the visuals and textures of the characters and the environment.

In addition to that, I've corrected the game features where I originally mentioned a Day/Afternoon/Night cycle, but that was a mistake as it could be misinterpreted as indicating a sandbox game. I want to clarify that my game will not have farming, grinding, or any sandbox elements. I'm planning to create a pure visual novel with choices. ;)

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Looking forward to the update! Good so far, humor, a MC to like and some pretty LIs, so just keep up the good work. (y):love:

• Red Heart

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Okay so I see that you will add kinks as you go, are there any you have plans to include in future updates, or are there ones you don't plan to add at all? Some developers in the Genre section have future kinks and blacklisted kinks. Personally I would love to see Pregnancy content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Decent enough start. I hate dream sequences though... they're just spoilers that ruin the pacing of the story and kill the sense of "earning" it. Like skipping to the middle of a book at the start. Prefer a gradual and teasing build up to progressively sexier and sexier scenes.
Most men have such dreams from the time they reach puberty until they reach about the age of 25 so it's not like such a dream is out of place for a young man. Especially considering what happened before he passed out.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Then you are the ultimate motherfucker: fucking your mother's mother or/and your father's mother. People get grossed out because of the old age. but all one needs to do is make her/them look like milfs or in their twenties (if the accurate look is a problem for them/others), just like milfs are made to look younger. Secondly, it completes the list when there's every other female family member. No reason to exclude a grandmother.

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
Okay so I see that you will add kinks as you go, are there any you have plans to include in future updates, or are there ones you don't plan to add at all? Some developers in the Genre section have future kinks and blacklisted kinks. Personally I would love to see Pregnancy content.
I will answer three questions: Which ones will you add? Any blacklisted? When??? :unsure: In a single response: I plan to add some kinks, but it's not defined yet as I am still learning as I progress with the game development, and I'm gaining confidence to innovate different things little by little. When I feel confident to design different kinks, I will start implementing them. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to review the entire script, make edits, and maintain the existing format. English is not my native language, and although I know it quite well, sometimes it's not enough for certain lines to come out perfectly, so any assistance is greatly appreciated. :LOL: I'll read through it and see how it looks; perhaps I'll implement some of the changes! . Thanks again! :giggle:

Decent enough start. I hate dream sequences though... they're just spoilers that ruin the pacing of the story and kill the sense of "earning" it. Like skipping to the middle of a book at the start. Prefer a gradual and teasing build up to progressively sexier and sexier scenes.
Thank you very much! :) Regarding the dream sequence, I see that introducing it into the game was a decision that generated some controversy. The idea was to create something hot from the start and reveal what is going on in the MC's mind, especially his subconscious. :sleep:

Reactions: hentai charley

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I will answer three questions: Which ones will you add? Any blacklisted? When??? :unsure: In a single response: I plan to add some kinks, but it's not defined yet as I am still learning as I progress with the game development, and I'm gaining confidence to innovate different things little by little. When I feel confident to design different kinks, I will start implementing them. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to review the entire script, make edits, and maintain the existing format. English is not my native language, and although I know it quite well, sometimes it's not enough for certain lines to come out perfectly, so any assistance is greatly appreciated. :LOL: I'll read through it and see how it looks; perhaps I'll implement some of the changes! . Thanks again! :giggle:

Thank you very much! :) Regarding the dream sequence, I see that introducing it into the game was a decision that generated some controversy. The idea was to create something hot from the start and reveal what is going on in the MC's mind, especially his subconscious. :sleep:

This will greatly help you check for grammar:

• Love

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Your game looks good on a first run-through. The only real objection that I had was that I really didn't like Alex's tattoos. (But that's just MY personal taste.) I really like Lenore & Mia's character designs, though. The story, while it's a bit cliched, kept my interest and I found no major problems in playing. I do like MC wanting to be a Professor, rather than a waste of space or drug lord or musician in Life. That's REALLY unusual in these games!

[As an aside, I LOVE your avatar!!! It's one of the Sexiest ones that I have seen in these games. I'd LOVE to see her in a game! :love: :love: :love: ]

Anyway, Good Luck and I will be keeping an eye on further updates.

SammieVN

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2023
[As an aside, I LOVE your avatar!!! It's one of the Sexiest ones that I have seen in these games. I'd LOVE to see her in a game! :love: :love: :love: ]
I'm not sure if I'll ever place my character in a game, perhaps in the future... ;) If you're interested in getting to know me, I've posted some pictures of myself in my Discord server. I also plan to send you some voice messages soon, but I haven't done it yet because I'm shy until I feel more comfortable. :giggle:

Anyway, Good Luck and I will be keeping an eye on further updates.
Thank you very much!!! :LOL:

What happened to the sound and the music? I turned my TV up and still got nothing.
For now, I've only added sounds to some sex events. I'm working on it, and I plan to add ambient music and sounds in future updates. (y)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
An incest patch is preferable, at least we could actually get a canon relationship from the dev. Than simply thinking again and again on what relationship would best fit this household.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes