• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
My Review got deleted. Not only is this one of the most pathetic games I have ever seen it's tiny fanbase is also toxic AF and has nothing better to do than mass report bad reviews. Sick game & pathetic fans.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
My Review got deleted. Not only is this one of the most pathetic games I have ever seen it's tiny fanbase is also toxic AF and has nothing better to do than mass report bad reviews. Sick game & pathetic fans.
I'm sorry the femdom scat game was not up to the standards you're used to, but flamebaiting is not gonna make a big dom mommy suddenly appear in your cave and make you clean the toilet with your mouth.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Well looks like at it and put this up on YouTube like the typical madlad...

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update 1.16.2 released on
Updates are monthly
Please support if you enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycophant8

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, you mean the patreon exclusive versions that have been made since the last free version was released, I get it now.
Yeah, someone's gonna have to start getting those

Reactions: Sycophant8

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oooh F dont tell me it is same dev "Changed" Hey at least it for the Lol right?? You gang dont have feitsh for this right??

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if we ever get any update for this.
Here's the latest public update (1.16), the public version updates once every 3 months, and even then, it's probably not the most recent one (I think)

The Patreon updates require linking your patreon to discord and going to the Struggle Simulator discord server to get the key for the latest update.
For us to get the latest one, we'll need a pretty dedicated Hero

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes