VN Ren'Py Stronger Bonds Version [v3.20] [Krosbar & Misterstallion]

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
This is the last one I want to share because, Baron hurt my feelings. :cry:

Pixeldrain

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Please copy and paste this link here again.

(Remember, this account will be deleted tomorrow, I was just here for the good cause of link saved.) Shss don't share this outside of this page, thanks. And I love you.
why me....? i don't do anything...

Reactions: blueaqua10

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
It’s boring to explain... You reacted to my post above with Red Heart. For me, this is pretty funny when unfamiliar guys give me hearts. Always reminds me of one case at the old job when one colleague sent me in the inner messenger "Thank you" with Red Heart and that was only the beginning of the story (his story, not mine). This guy was about fifty and he had a couple of GRANDchildren. It seems he played into romantic BL games and has somewhat lost in touch with reality. What kind of fantasy - me and his old heart... A real plot for the tragic VN. Heh ... Apparently since then red hearts slightly lead me out of balance. I hope this explained at least something a little.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Baron_Gendut

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
It’s boring to explain... You reacted to my post above with Red Heart. For me, this is pretty funny when unfamiliar guys give me hearts. Always reminds me of one case at the old job when one colleague sent me in the inner messenger "Thank you" with Red Heart and that was only the beginning of the story (his story, not mine). This guy was about fifty and he had a couple of GRANDchildren. It seems he played into romantic BL games and has somewhat lost in touch with reality. What kind of fantasy - me and his old heart... A real plot for the tragic VN. Heh ... Apparently since then red hearts slightly lead me out of balance. I hope this explained at least something a little.
Awwww i can see now, well no one want public version
everyone need Gumroad version but for me i still appreciate whoever want update this game
this game is really awesome

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Awwww i can see now, well no one want public version
everyone need Gumroad version but for me i still appreciate whoever want update this game
this game is really awesome
Well, to be honest, I played this game only a couple of hours for the first time and not sure yet that I like it enough to go beyond the public version
Well, if a guy who already intentionally gives me red hearts assures that the game is amazing, maybe I will give it another chance. This is a small concession in the end. It’s just that sometimes I want to play already finished projects. This fall, for me this is Blossom City: Fall by Hyponova and the mood in this game is somewhat closer to me. And these rhinos are still okay, but this wretched hippo... No argue about tastes of course. Maybe the plot will still capture me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Baron_Gendut

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
Well, to be honest, I played this game only a couple of hours for the first time and not sure yet that I like it enough to go beyond the public version
Well, if a guy who already intentionally gives me red hearts assures that the game is amazing, maybe I will give it another chance. This is a small concession in the end. It’s just that sometimes I want to play already finished projects. This fall, for me this is Blossom City: Fall by Hyponova and the mood in this game is somewhat closer to me. And these rhinos are still okay, but this wretched hippo... No argue about tastes of course. Maybe the plot will still capture me
I see, well i agreed so many games Furry Visual Novel better than Stronger Bonds from graphic, design character, story and CG sex scene like TOS, KemoColiseum, and After Class
but for me Stronger Bonds it's one of really good Furry Visual Novel since i'm chubby slut so much character on Stronger Bonds my favorite like rhinos, hippo, boar,

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
I see, well i agreed so many games Furry Visual Novel better than Stronger Bonds from graphic, design character, story and CG sex scene like TOS, KemoColiseum, and After Class
but for me Stronger Bonds it's one of really good Furry Visual Novel since i'm chubby slut so much character on Stronger Bonds my favorite like rhinos, hippo, boar,
Rhino, hippo, boar - this is something ... something muscular and rude that should be attractive to people at a subconsciously primeval level. I prefer deers, since I don't believe too much in the theory of attraction of opposites. And graceful creatures seem to me personally closer. Although this never prevented some bears from making passes in my direction. Maybe there is some meaning in these theories.
The only reason I try such games is an attempt not to close myself within the boundaries of my usual tastes. But "Chubby Slut" heh ... you definitely have your own ways... Maybe my habit to emotionally dominate over people around me will be able to recognize itself in these games and I will try to play them more often.