Seeking Strong female MC corrupted

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
No. It proves that people (both men and women) erroneously assume that it would be the man who initiates, and that this doesn't work. It proves not only that women are capable and successful at initiating, it proves that they ARE the ones who overwhelmingly initiate successful encounters. That means the vast majority of people alive were born to a woman who initiated contact.

If you think about it, it's pretty obvious. A guy approaches you (you being a girl here) - what's that situation? A guy, by comparison to you, is a big hairy murder machine full of bulging muscles. Such a guy approaching you sets you right into panic mode, because, a man approaching, is first and foremost a physical threat. And the guy doesn't really have a way to defuse this initial problem either, he has a low, booming voice, and smells bad. Contrast that to a girl approaching a guy - By contrast, it's basically a harmless child that approaches you. And in between mind-controlling cleavage, a pleasant voice and generally presenting much less of a threat or body odor, there's tools to defuse the situation and reduce tension. Women are so much better equipped for initiation of contact than men are, this is why anyone who knows his shit preferably uses cute girls when gathering signatures, or as receptionists and in many other situations. Women are not only the ones who do initiate, they're the ones who should initiate, and the tragedy of today is that everyone is taught the reverse, to have men approach, when that provably does not work.

I can even tell you why you'd think it's men who do the approaching!

That's a cultural trope that has evolved in the west over the last 200 years, and primarily popularized with Charles Darwins second book, "Sexual Selection", which codified the victorian age ideal of the gender interactions as some sort of biological reality without empirically validating this assumption. The victorian age ideal was for the woman to stay at home and be a demure house wife, while the husband is out slaughtering Zulus and other assorted brown people, you know, imperializing. In its most abstract terms, the victorian age ideal revolved around passivity of the female as opposed to the (pro)activeness of the male. Because Darwin was that influental, this "darwinist sexual selection" has since greatly influenced western culture, beginning with the sciences, to the point where it now has been adopted as "common sense truth" even when it does not stand up to the most superficial of empirical observations. So yes: You, Darth, are promoting a victorian age gender stereotype here. Knowing you, I know you'll feel incredible shame and embarassment by now. Cheers!

I know I've talked about this before, but in the west, the source of the "gender ideal" before this victorian-darwinist-modernist interpretation was the Bible, where women are essentially succubi who think only with their pussies and how to get them stuffed. Not necessarily a positive image, certainly - but a proactive one, when it comes to sex, and much closer to observable reality than the darwinist one.
But what we were debating isn't who initiates, we were debating why men are more likely to pay for sex. And while your fetility argument likely has some merit, you can't deny that my argument that the women have the power of choice without the need of money also plays a factor. That's all. I'm not denying the data, simply showing how the data still supports my claim.

Aug 22, 2017
But what we were debating isn't who initiates, we were debating why men are more likely to pay for sex. And while your fetility argument likely has some merit, you can't deny that my argument that the women have the power of choice without the need of money also plays a factor. That's all. I'm not denying the data, simply showing how the data still supports my claim.
Right, I got kinda side tracked there. Still, I uncovered that you're espousing victorian age sexual mores, so acknowledge that! I think that is hilarious!

But what you said is this:
Sure, they make themselves attractive, but so do men. What the difference is, at least traditionally, is that it is up to the man to make the first move. Women don't. They present themselves and wait. Of course this is changing these days, however, it is absolutely true to say that women are on the receiving end of multiple offers of courtship while men are lucky to get one.
You argued the reason why women can charge for it is that men are more aggressively pursuing. My counter argument to that was that it is actually the women who are more aggressively pursuing and the reason for the imbalance is the much shorter attractivity/fertility window women have, leading to a simple numerical imbalance, and thus scarcity on the side of "young pussy".

So I guess we're in agreement now?

Reactions: DarthSeduction

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
beat blades haruka (PC is male but MCs are female)
violated heroine
free cities (MC is futa)
lewdest labyrinth
corruption of champions
meltys quest
parasite in city
avatar trainer (PC is male but MCs are female)
something unlimited (PC is male but MCs are female)
Overgrown - Genesis
Trap Quest
Shinobi Girl (Virus Z 2)

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Reading through this topic, it started to look like just an argue forum instead of a game recommendations topic