• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I throw an eye every now and then on this game so I don't have a clue about the future plans of the dev.
Are there any estimates when this game is finished?

Why I'm asking:

@TheBlueInk has mentioned in an older post in his first thread here, that he wants to continue So Bad after finished this one.

To be honest, I don't really like this game very much, but was a sucker for his first attempt of a game.
I'm aware that tastes are different and I have no intention to shit on this game here or on the player base - I'm just curious and have hope for the first game to be continued.

Peace!

Hello Mortarion, old friend..

Well, actually I like my first game too, although I can't look at it anymore because of the bad renders, lol.

Thank you for being patient and maybe some other people who like the school setting or something like that genre as well. But of course I have to be professional and finish this game properly without rushing.

So what can I say... if you're still here when the time comes, I'll definitely continue the game, or to be more precise, I'll remake it from a scratch, and I'll be happy to see you again. :) :coffee:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally I found time for Strong Desire, quite an unusual game as being involved in a family, Mc is really surrounded by all the beautiful women and also he has a fiancee... I'm already liking the beginning! (y):)

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Here's the link for the Cho remake, which was actually released from April 20th to 27th. In addition to the remake, I also added the option to choose whether to drink or not when talking to Helen, and you can still get the scene with Miri even if you reject Helen.
So, for those who want to see the Cho scene, you'll need to reload the game from episode 2, especially during the jogging start. Thank you.

Changelog for Cho's remake:
  • 242 static renders
  • 10 animations
PC :

Mac :

MAGO-DAG You might want to try this one :cheers:

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Here's the link for the Cho remake, which was actually released from April 20th to 27th. In addition to the remake, I also added the option to choose whether to drink or not when talking to Helen, and you can still get the scene with Miri even if you reject Helen.
So, for those who want to see the Cho scene, you'll need to reload the game from episode 2, especially during the jogging start. Thank you.

Changelog for Cho's remake:
  • 242 static renders
  • 10 animations
PC : Pixeldrain

Mac : Pixeldrain

MAGO-DAG You might want to try this one :cheers:
2sbgAG.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I also liked the interior and the quality of the main menu; when you enter the game, you feel blue and at the same time beautiful fragments.. Looks like you have big plans for this game, they look really good

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally finished the update, a completely normal harem game, but in a completely different style where your daughter-in-law is a Cuckgueen, in general, we are waiting for further development of the story! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I finally finished the update, a completely normal harem game, but in a completely different style where your daughter-in-law is a Cuckgueen, in general, we are waiting for further development of the story! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC has a daughter in law already in your game? You timeskipped 20 years or so? ;)

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes