• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Seems good so far. Like the renders and the sex scene.

It is always annoying when there's some random bitchy character that the MC just has to put up with though.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I hate to say it, but the girls are all super ugly: jaws that can cut diamonds, weird noses, the sharpest cheekbones on the planet, eyes too close together. they look like snakes. Add that to the Engrish and Imma have to pass on this game. If the girls were better looking, I'd probably put up with the bad dialogue, but they're not ... 1679223032216.png

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
View attachment 2479023

Overview:
"After graduating from business school, you took on the role of an ordinary bank employee.
In addition, your engagement to Anna has led to an unexpected move into her family's home.
As you adapt to this new chapter of your life,
you uncover fascinating details about Anna's family and their inner circle.
What secrets will you discover, and what new relationships will you form?
Only time will tell as you navigate the twists and turns of this thrilling new journey,
with the added complication of those 'closest' to you."
Thread Updated: 2023-03-19
Release Date: 2023-03-19
Developer: TheBlueInk -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:

View attachment 2479034 View attachment 2479035 View attachment 2479036 View attachment 2479037 View attachment 2479039 View attachment 2479040
View attachment 2479041 View attachment 2479042 View attachment 2479043 View attachment 2479044 View attachment 2479045
All The Best ;)

Reactions: TheBlueInk

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice first release.
So for Emy and Cho, can we break them up, or do we need to ignore them if we don't want any lesbian content ?
Also hope we will meet the 3 sisters of the MC soon, which are hopefully not married or with bf. I like good old netori, but i think Anna's family has that covered with anyone in some relationship (some virgins would be nice :whistle:).

Last edited:

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Nice first release.
So for Emy and Cho, can we break them up, or do we need to ignore them if we don't want any lesbian content ?
Also hope we will meet the 3 sisters of the MC soon, which are hopefully not married or with bf. I like good old netori, but i think Anna's family has that covered with anyone in some relationship.
Edit :

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Chimba

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When making relationship choices, the spelling is atrocious :unsure:. Please fix that w0od you. :giggle:
f@ther, D4d, m0ther, M0m. it goes on like this, did a child type this?............................................... :LOL: J@st Kid&ing.!
The Game looks good.
Best of luck TheBlueInk

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueInk

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I haven't thought about whether I can separate them or not, obviously when there is a lesbian choice scene, the MC can see it or leave it...

For the three sisters..

If we can't separate them then it's not avoidable just skipable. If the option is watch or leave then it's just skipable.
Seems lesbian will not be avoidable but skipable.

Any virgins? By comments seems almost everyone is with someone.
I do like netori but if I have to do that to every single LI turns to be boring, i do like some untouched LI's.
Didn't played just asking by what I read in comments to see if it's for me .

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port + simple_human's IC Patch

- 238mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
the incest patch breaks the game in general. considering more than half the lines are missing, the tags are redone, the font can't be found, a few screens are missing, and you can no longer load or save, or change the settings (because those lines are missing that define those functions), it isn't worth replacing the "script.rpy" file until the patch is redone.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes