• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have found a strange bug?, in the game... After completing the quest "Betrayal" where you have to capture a guy who stole a relic sword. After talking to Duncan to finish the quest. An event occurs where the princess and Aire appear talking. And Aire tells the princess that she was saved by me in that conversation. But, that is impossible because such an event has never happened where I saved Aire. I read on the game's wiki that Aire appears for the first time in the game and she is saved by the player in the "Rite of Passage" quest. But I've never done that quest... I'm currently playing version 0.8.4b. Although I suppose reporting this here won't make the developer aware of this bug, am I wrong? :rolleyes:
Its one of the quest you need to do to become the mayor and it needs to be done before you can move onto the main quest, are you sure you did not do Duncan's quest for mayor?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Its one of the quest you need to do to become the mayor and it needs to be done before you can move onto the main quest, are you sure you did not do Duncan's quest for mayor?
Since you only need three guilds support it is possible to become mayor without doing the Fighters Guild's quest.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
True but you will miss out on a good item if you only get 3.
Exactly, as anubis1970 commented under your comment, I have never done Duncan's quest, I only did the quest of the other three guilds in the mayor's quest. But the point here is that this can be considered an oversight by the developer that "breaks" the story into the game's plot. It is not normal for Aire to say that it was saved by the player, when that event never happened because you only did the three quests from the other guilds.

Reactions: GmFn1869

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Exactly, as anubis1970 commented under your comment, I have never done Duncan's quest, I only did the quest of the other three guilds in the mayor's quest. But the point here is that this can be considered an oversight by the developer that "breaks" the story into the game's plot. It is not normal for Aire to say that it was saved by the player, when that event never happened because you only did the three quests from the other guilds.
Report it on there discord site, dev does not come here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.8.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
I took the route so that the princess will become my wife, but after I get the princess, she appears as a slave. Should it be like this, or is there something wrong?

erkper

May 16, 2018
I took the route so that the princess will become my wife, but after I get the princess, she appears as a slave. Should it be like this, or is there something wrong?
That is as intended. (Part of the deal for the guilds agreeing to not kill her is that she would be your slave and have no power, even if you made her your wife.)

NotJenna5

Aug 27, 2020
Is there a more recently updated walkthrough than the one on Fandom?
I keep looking for some "optimal" way to play the Second Act.
/completionist

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, is the game near completion ? I had played and finished Strive for Power few years ago, I also had tried Strive Conquest but it was too early to be really playable.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hello, is the game near completion ? I had played and finished Strive for Power few years ago, I also had tried Strive Conquest but it was too early to be really playable.
Near completion, no. Playable, yes.
The dev continues to significantly revamp basic gameplay every few revisions, but there is a fair amount of game plot and workable depth to play.

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Just to know, after moving from 084 to 085 old girls lost option for nude - you check the checkbox, but nothing happens to body. New gerls (obtained after moving) nudity works fine.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just to know, after moving from 084 to 085 old girls lost option for nude - you check the checkbox, but nothing happens to body. New gerls (obtained after moving) nudity works fine.
IMO you should always start a new game with a new update. This game in particular is dodgy with using old saves on a new version.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes