3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
So that's not happening on the outdoor scenes so it's not related to adding the nighttime filter like I thought based on someone else's info. Not sure if that makes it better or worse :unsure:
Just to clarify, it does happen on outdoor scenes, but not *only* on outdoor scenes. And it happens both day and night.

I happened to have an older version still sitting around. I see the same flash in 0.4h at the transition between some interactions (like when you finish talking to someone and another person's text pops up) but not during an interaction with one person.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
not able to get incest option in change opinion sexual acts and i want a topic i dont have an opinion on. incest is enabled in config.dat.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
wh
I have feedback for this..more please :p Thank u so much for sharing !
not able to see the images. what is the location where i can drop these images. currently i saved these folder under the path StripClubWars\characters\Defaults.

Aug 9, 2020
Where can we find extra drugs to use at the moral meeting please?
After some time after taking over the cult you'll have a drug dealer come to your club. In your contacts his job will be listed as "Drug Dealer" and if you filter by "work" you can find him in said contact menu. Under the talk options you can buy additional drugs off of him.

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
I'm not sure my style of gameplay is very compatable with threesomes. I generally have 55 staff and make all of them my girlfriend, as well as certain other useful NPC's like City Commissioners, etc. This was fine before, but I really don't have the energy for five threesomes per day, but if I refuse them, they like me less.

Also, everytime I attend the morality meetings, there is no-one there. Admittedly, I've not recruited anyone, but I assumed the CEO would be there as well as other people that were already part of the group or recruited by the CEO/other memebers.

Interestingly, I've just sorted my girlfriends by age and noticed the oldest is one of the City Commissioner's (55), which is fair enough, but she's using the default character image, so she looks really good for her age. I know this was disccused a while ago, but it still makes no sense to me that default images can get used so early in the game, when many of the other images have not yet been used. I originally accepted that that would happen eventually if reloading the game constantly and cycling through new image sets each time the game loaded, but I've modified my available images to the point where I never reload based on not liking the character image.

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
Actually, I just thought I can just make them not like threesomes. It's a good job I only have to convince 60 or so of them.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Actually, I just thought I can just make them not like threesomes. It's a good job I only have to convince 60 or so of them.
You can go to the game folder-->data folder-->open modifiers.txt (with notepad++ would be better) and find line 817 or ctrl+f and search "threesome" to find this-->"mod said_no_threesome "Said No" -1 26 1".
Change the numbers from -1 26 1 to 0 0 1 save and exit.
Unless there are more modifiers for refusing those requests, now it should show 0.0 in opinion changes.

PS: This modifier is yet a minor one but i do not reccomending to mess with the rest since it affects all npc's relations with everyone.

Last edited:

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
You can go to the game folder-->data folder-->open modifiers.txt (with notepad++ would be better) and find line 817 or ctrl+f and search "threesome" to find this-->"mod said_no_threesome "Said No" -1 26 1".
Change the numbers from -1 26 1 to 0 0 1 save and exit.
Unless there are more modifiers for refusing those requests, now it should show 0.0 in opinion changes.

PS: This modifier is yet a minor one but i do not reccomending to mess with the rest since it affects all npc's relations with everyone.
It's OK, I've changed my mind about threesomes anyway. Whilst it is a pain in the arse in terms of making each day take longer and having the energy to get other things done, it's also great for keeping everyone happy and having a high opinion of me.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
wh

not able to see the images. what is the location where i can drop these images. currently i saved these folder under the path StripClubWars\characters\Defaults.
When adding new images you need to modify the user_config.dat file so that the line "image_modules" looks like:

image_modules string scw,nyb,xyz

Make sure there's no spaces or tabs after the last code or between then codes. The codes are the three-letter codes in the filenames (which can but don't have to match the folder names). Folder names don't matter but they have to be under characters.

I'm not sure my style of gameplay is very compatable with threesomes. I generally have 55 staff and make all of them my girlfriend, as well as certain other useful NPC's like City Commissioners, etc. This was fine before, but I really don't have the energy for five threesomes per day, but if I refuse them, they like me less.

Also, everytime I attend the morality meetings, there is no-one there. Admittedly, I've not recruited anyone, but I assumed the CEO would be there as well as other people that were already part of the group or recruited by the CEO/other memebers.

Interestingly, I've just sorted my girlfriends by age and noticed the oldest is one of the City Commissioner's (55), which is fair enough, but she's using the default character image, so she looks really good for her age. I know this was disccused a while ago, but it still makes no sense to me that default images can get used so early in the game, when many of the other images have not yet been used. I originally accepted that that would happen eventually if reloading the game constantly and cycling through new image sets each time the game loaded, but I've modified my available images to the point where I never reload based on not liking the character image.
The negative opinion for a declining a 3-some is very minimal and goes away pretty fast. Is there to prevent spamming the same request after they've been denied. It starts as a -1 but goes down to 0 in 2 weeks. So I wouldn't worry about it.
Also someone needs to have a positive threesome opinion to even ask you about it, so I don't think you should get many of those.

As for the meetings not having anyone in them, that's odd. The system is supposed to create new members if there aren't at least 3 before the first meeting. The old leader has been kicked out so she wouldn't be there however. But there should be at least 3. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't see anyone. So give me more details of exactly what you see. You get the meeting announcement and you go there, what happens next? Do you get the option to use the drugs or not? Do you then get to ask a volunteer or pick someone? Can you get that far?

As for the character using the default image... what's the ethnicity? There aren't may 50+ year old character images so those can run out if for some reason your game generates a few of them. For instance, there's 2 female asian 50+ year old images, so if a 3rd is needed, it's going to put the default image. Anyway, it's not going to use a 30 year old image or a black woman's image.

Reactions: dot7z and caralho24
Aug 9, 2018
Anyone else finding that masturbating at home with no-one around is still causing employees on break to have a reaction?

Assuming there's some lingering association between Home and the Employee Lounge.

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
The negative opinion for a declining a 3-some is very minimal and goes away pretty fast. Is there to prevent spamming the same request after they've been denied. It starts as a -1 but goes down to 0 in 2 weeks. So I wouldn't worry about it.
Also someone needs to have a positive threesome opinion to even ask you about it, so I don't think you should get many of those.

As for the meetings not having anyone in them, that's odd. The system is supposed to create new members if there aren't at least 3 before the first meeting. The old leader has been kicked out so she wouldn't be there however. But there should be at least 3. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't see anyone. So give me more details of exactly what you see. You get the meeting announcement and you go there, what happens next? Do you get the option to use the drugs or not? Do you then get to ask a volunteer or pick someone? Can you get that far?

As for the character using the default image... what's the ethnicity? There aren't may 50+ year old character images so those can run out if for some reason your game generates a few of them. For instance, there's 2 female asian 50+ year old images, so if a 3rd is needed, it's going to put the default image. Anyway, it's not going to use a 30 year old image or a black woman's image.
As for the meetings, I go there when it tells me the meeting is happening. Nothing at all happens. I am in what looks like a lecture/training room, it is empty, nothing under People Here and no dialogue/menu options, just the usual action menu options that I would have elsewhere.

I do have another issue with the current game, not something that bothers me, just something you may want to be aware can occur. My elections aren't taking place. I've been in the same primary for nine months, which was the first primary of this playthrough. Like I said, I'm not bothered, I have four commissioners that I generally work with and don't have any need to change anything.

As far as the 55 year old with a default image is concerned, she is white, but equally I haven't kept that many image sets for more mature women. I do remember having one game not long after I first started playing where the majority of characters generated at the beginning of the game were using default images, but that hasn't happened again since.

I noticed that the threesomes weren't generating any negatvity anymore, in fact it's the opposite. I can say no to a proposal or back out of one that I've agreed to and, in both cases, it says both women like me more. I haven't checked their stats to confirm that that's the case, but that's what it says in the text window.

Another thing you may want to be aware of is that I am still getting the cops called on me when in my club, by my own staff no less. She was probably just jealous, because it wasn't her that I was fucking. That brings up another question though. Is there any benefit to making characters like voyeurism, if I plan to shag about inside my club?

Last edited:

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
When adding new images you need to modify the user_config.dat file so that the line "image_modules" looks like:

image_modules string scw,nyb,xyz

Make sure there's no spaces or tabs after the last code or between then codes. The codes are the three-letter codes in the filenames (which can but don't have to match the folder names). Folder names don't matter but they have to be under characters.

still not able to load images my config.dat is image_modules string scw,nyb,ccw and how to enable incest under sex and opinions i dont have. it is enabled in config file.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes