3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Irongranny

Jan 23, 2019
Big file 469mb - "new game" unclickable, small file - "new game" unclickable, small file copied in big file - "new game"
unclickable

ranq

Jan 6, 2024
Same with me. I downloaded everything as you say. All the folders are there, but the game still doesn't work. The game weighs 530 MB after unzipping.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
The girl, if it's into you and wants to move further than groping will eventually ask you to go home with her. It won't happens always, and it may take a date or two for that to happen. But that's how it works. You can't ask them to go home with you at the end of date (simply because the owner doesn't have a home and I wanted to treat the office as their home to not have to waste time moving the character between home and office). To improve the chances of the girl inviting you home select the option where she gets to pick.

I'm talking about the situation where you've had sex (as propositioned) in a public setting, and you end up naked. I would naturally assume you're going into the bathroom or some kind of a private area of the public setting for the situation to occur, but at the end of the sex, the game does a check for events while you're nude and there is a chance to get flagged for public indecency and negative hits to opinions across the board.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate the response. I will see if I can find any common cause or replicable scenario. It’s happened only a couple times and I wasn’t really paying much attention lmao.

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Very good. A great little game but I've seen a couple of things to polish. He takes a long time to start a game, so much so that he even gives the impression of getting stuck. Normally I don't worry about auto saving, but seeing that the game crashes from time to time it would be a very interesting option. Finally, what has already been mentioned, every 2 hours the game crashes and it is a shame to lose progress.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
If one of you that click on the New Game button and nothing happens would be so kind as to share your Player.log file with me (you can put here as an attachment) or embed it in spoiler tags if its short enough so I can see if I can figure out what the issue is. The log is located at C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\Total Fluke Studios\StripClubWars\Player.log (replace <your name> with our account on the windows box and the AppData directory may be hidden so you will need to do a View -> Show -> Show Hidden Items to see it. (The View menu is in the middle of the 3rd row of your folder view in windows 11).

If the file is too large (say > 5k), then there's probably a lot of useless junk in it. I only need to see the first 100 lines or so. So feel free to just truncate after 100 lines.

Thanks!

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I'm talking about the situation where you've had sex (as propositioned) in a public setting, and you end up naked. I would naturally assume you're going into the bathroom or some kind of a private area of the public setting for the situation to occur, but at the end of the sex, the game does a check for events while you're nude and there is a chance to get flagged for public indecency and negative hits to opinions across the board.
Yeah, I see what you mean, if another character events run before the naked one has a chance to get dressed that can happen. I will get them dressed at the end of the sex activity to be safe. But public sex is part of the game and when it does happen it's happening in a public place. But it's too common and easy for it to happen right now. Need to raise the requirements for when they are willing to do it.

Very good. A great little game but I've seen a couple of things to polish. He takes a long time to start a game, so much so that he even gives the impression of getting stuck. Normally I don't worry about auto saving, but seeing that the game crashes from time to time it would be a very interesting option. Finally, what has already been mentioned, every 2 hours the game crashes and it is a shame to lose progress.
Yes, that's a must have. Auto saves is on the list for the next release.

ranq

Jan 6, 2024
If one of you that click on the New Game button and nothing happens would be so kind as to share your Player.log file with me (you can put here as an attachment) or embed it in spoiler tags if its short enough so I can see if I can figure out what the issue is. The log is located at C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\Total Fluke Studios\StripClubWars\Player.log (replace <your name> with our account on the windows box and the AppData directory may be hidden so you will need to do a View -> Show -> Show Hidden Items to see it. (The View menu is in the middle of the 3rd row of your folder view in windows 11).

If the file is too large (say > 5k), then there's probably a lot of useless junk in it. I only need to see the first 100 lines or so. So feel free to just truncate after 100 lines.

Thanks!
Ok I found the cause of the problem. I changed the format to United States in the region settings and then the game started to work. It turns out that the game does not work when a different format is set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chase0074

Chase0074

May 23, 2020

Thanks!

Chase0074

May 23, 2020
Ok I found the cause of the problem. I changed the format to United States in the region settings and then the game started to work. It turns out that the game does not work when a different format is set.
yes it helped me

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
Is there a soft cap on getting the MC skills up? it looks like I cant get kissing, groping, and fingering to get higher. Do the NPCs values play into my skills leveling up? also, what do those levels even mean?

and for the Abilities, can you only level up str and end?

anoniro

Nov 28, 2017
I think you download game patch not the full game. Did you download the 75MB file or the 450MB? If you downloaded the small file that's the patch, you need to download the full game. If you did download the big file, go to the game directory and make sure that the characters, data and local directories exist. Make sure that they got unzipped right. They all need to be at the same directory as the .exe. Also make sure that the scw.ini file in that directory looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that still doesn't work then let me know so I can trouble shoot more. Thanks!

Also make sure that there's a runtime subdirectory in the game directory and is writable. If it can't create that directory and can't write into it, it won't work.
doesn't work

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
I am really enjoying this game it has so much protential amazing. Took me alittle bit to work out the game machanics as in how to increase energy etc yet there is one thing i can not seem to get working which rival clubs are doing so must be in the game im guessing. How to get strippers,dancers,singers in your club as I have bulit enough locker rooms and dressing rooms yet nothing happens at all in the dressing rooms and I cant get anyone to work as a stripper,dancer or singer. If anyone could share if they have managed to do so I would be greatful.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Yes that's the problem. Thanks for finding that. It's confirmed based on the log file that Chase0074 posted.

I will have a fix for this on the next release.

Reactions: Oregon

eggspampron

Aug 8, 2021
There seem to be some kind of bug that prevent having more than 12 employees.

I have 3 locker rooms and many open positions, and the game let me setup inteviews, but then on the second step of the interview process, the window just close and the interview stops. I tried reloading an older save an ran into the same problem again once I reached 12 employees.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is there a soft cap on getting the MC skills up? it looks like I cant get kissing, groping, and fingering to get higher. Do the NPCs values play into my skills leveling up? also, what do those levels even mean?

and for the Abilities, can you only level up str and end?
The cap for all attributes is 100 (most start from -100 but a few start at 0). All abilities and skills can change (traits don't). But how they change depends on the attribute. Skills change when you read skill books (you don't actually have to read the book, just pick it up from the library and keep it for a couple of weeks) and when you perform actions that use those skills. When you kiss a girl, your kissing skill increases a tiny bit as does hers. If her skill is higher than yours, yours increases more, so yes your NPC partner's skills play a part. But even if they are worse than you, they will keep going up.

For abilities it depends on the ability. For example strength and endurance change by working out/running in the park/etc. Some like honor, focus and intelligence aren't fully fleshed out yet. Honor will change up or down when you do certain things but it's not fully implemented yet. Health, happiness, arousal and energy change all the time.

Also note that if the change is less than 1 it will not be displayed in the log. Many changes are very small but they add up over time. I don't want to show 5 messages every tick saying something changed by 0.1.

I am really enjoying this game it has so much protential amazing. Took me alittle bit to work out the game machanics as in how to increase energy etc yet there is one thing i can not seem to get working which rival clubs are doing so must be in the game im guessing. How to get strippers,dancers,singers in your club as I have bulit enough locker rooms and dressing rooms yet nothing happens at all in the dressing rooms and I cant get anyone to work as a stripper,dancer or singer. If anyone could share if they have managed to do so I would be greatful.
I'm glad you are enjoying it.

To quickly test it, try to reassign a female bartender or waitress to singer/dancer/stripper. If that option doesn't show up when you try to Reassign their job, then it's because you are missing one of the rooms or the laws allowing it.

In general, to hire an entertainer you first need a dressing room and a seating area for customers to actually watch the show. You also need the city law to allow entertainers (which gives you access to singers). Later laws will give you access to dancers and strippers. Then you need to post jobs so that people contact you that are willing to work as singers (or dancers, etc.). Everyone wants to be a singer (job pays well and has low lewdness requirement) so you should get plenty of requests for those. If you have posted jobs you can also approach people on other locations and ask them to interview for a job. When it comes time to pick a job, if Dancer/Singer/Stripper is not a choice is either because you are not allowed to hire that job (i.e. no law allowing it) or because the candidate is not qualified or simply won't take the job (lewdness isn't high enough).

Reactions: Oregon

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
There seem to be some kind of bug that prevent having more than 12 employees.

I have 3 locker rooms and many open positions, and the game let me setup inteviews, but then on the second step of the interview process, the window just close and the interview stops. I tried reloading an older save an ran into the same problem again once I reached 12 employees.
I've gotten way more than 12 employees so I don't think that's the issue here. But I will try to reproduce that anyway.

By second step do you mean when you having the candidate do the tests? If so, did it happen before you selected the test or after? When you did it the second time, was it the same person and the same job or was it different? The more details you can provide the better my chances at finding the issue.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes