Others Completed Stress Relief Commision [v0.5] [Mike Velesk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Long John Baldry, the British bluse singer {in whose bands Rod Stewart, Elton John and two or three of the ROlli9ng Stones got their starts} allegedly got the nickname because he was six-foot-six.

After he died, i ran across a story about him that alleged he'd actually gotten the nickname in the gay community...

Reactions: Hybris

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

View attachment 3009

Overview
:
To enrich a story line of . It follows a story of Noelle, who has decided to earn some money by taking a summer job as an intern in software company. But the only position available is of the Stress Relief employee. She must now take care of all the needs of her fellow coworkers.
Updated: 9 June 2018
Censored: No
Developer:Mike Velesk - -
Version:v0.5
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Side Story:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
:

Patreon Code:

Change log:

DOWNLOADS
- - - -

Thanks @anschwww
View attachment 3010 View attachment 3011 View attachment 3012

Leave a Like
its funny how i was always following total seduction but i never noticed this game XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly.. if it crash as much as total seduction... i pass

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Long John Baldry, the British bluse singer {in whose bands Rod Stewart, Elton John and two or three of the ROlli9ng Stones got their starts} allegedly got the nickname because he was six-foot-six.
He rocked.

"Don't try to lay no boo-gee woo-gee on the King of Rock and Roll!"

Rest in Peace, Long John.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else having trouble loading SRC? I got the new update [1.75]; TS loads just fine but i can't SRC to even start

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
premium code please? there are many patreon codes in pastebin but I do not know if there is any premium.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Wow... Stress relief commission feels like a better game than the main one. The engine still handles like a sack of bricks, but with smaller scope and simpler gameplay, it's not that big of an issue. A bit more effort, and it might have been a really good game.

Reactions: dr_maricon

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
Just tried playing this and didn't even start, am I:confused: missing something do I need a particular part to play this game...???

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just tried playing this and didn't even start, am I:confused: missing something do I need a particular part to play this game...???
I came here for the same reason. And apparently we aren't the only ones. Read the comments. It didn't work for several people. Not sure why..maybe I don't have the proper engine/add-on/plugin/whatever lol

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes