VN Ren'Py Streets of Dusk City dev thread

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm patang, and I'm creating a VN called "The Streets of Dusk City." Dusk City is a sprawling, cyberpunk metropolis filled with all manner of elves, ogres, and devils. Our heroine is Piper, a young human woman from the untamed lands outside the city. She is taken into the city and forced to walk the streets to earn money for her mysterious masters. There, she must confront everything from criminal gangs to corrupt law enforcement to the supernatural underworld of this city.

The core of the game is the prostitution system. Piper has 2 skills that affect how well she performs. Success or failure is determined by a random roll modified by the difficulty of the task and the relevant stat. The first is Endurance. This stat controls how much sex Piper can handle during a day. Success means she succeeds with no consequences. Failure has different consequences depending on the action taken. The second skill is Sex. This represents Piper's skill at sexual activity and her ability to please a client. On a successful Endurance check, she then rolls on a Sex check to determine how much money she makes. Success will net a nice bonus. At the end of each week, she will owe a certain amount of money to her pimp, but can spend what's left increasing her stats. Increasing stats will also unlock further story content.

I will not be starting a patreon, and this will remain FTP for the community. I will also be using static backgrounds so the renders don't take years and years on my rather potato GPU.

Planned Tags: Anal-Sex, Creampie, Facial, Group-Sex, Handjob, Bestiality, Lesbian, Oral-Sex, Pregnancy, Sandbox, Stripping, Prostitution, Vaginal-Sex, Virgin, Visual-Novel, Transformation
The specific transformations I am planning are for the PC to turn into either a zombie or a demon. So I ask you, what sort of things game elements would make playing as one of those two things particularly interesting, as opposed to just playing as a person?

Reactions: Reifon