• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
the game has potential my one thing i will say is i think navigation in this game would be better if it was on the mouse instead of keys right now movement is cumbersome and clunky which ruins playing through the game.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
/sarcasm MR as in Mixed Reality? Can I become a MetaQuest2 street walker in my own neighborhood? /sar

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Stupid question but let imagine i make a game. How can i post my game on this website ?

I saw different rules to follow. But its a reques and moderator post ? Or i need to be a member to get access ?

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Well besides the nice little animation in the beginning, I cant do anything in this game.
1. you move in a 3d space, but the camera only gives you a 2d view.
meaning you cant see where you're going.
2. when you open the computer, the back arrow doesn't work, you're stuck.
3. since I need to restart so many times, a skip intro would be nice

might come back if these things are fixed

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Played for 1 minute, immediately fell out of the map. No position reset either so you just fall forever.

Edit: Now I think I'm trapped in a sex scene. Pressing w does nothing.

Last edited:

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
I don’t understand, in scenes changing the view to “1” works, but no matter how much you press “W”, nothing happens

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Ok so I got through some of it. A few thoughts:

1. There's a health meter of some sort that slowly increases over time, as it gets quite high, it tells you you're about to die. I don't know what to do about this.
2. I assume in order to not die, you have to sleep. If there's a way to sleep, I don't know what it is. When I approach the bed all he wants to do is sit in the chair.
3. Food making system, not sure why you have to press a "make food" button before making food. It just seems like an unnceccesary extra step.
4. As far as I can tell, w does nothing during sex. (Edit: a following comment states that even though it says to press w, you need to press x) There's some kind of slider below that also seems inoperable. Several sex scenes don't even work, I assume they will but don't yet. I've discovered in order to back out of sex scenes and the computer, press q. This would have been nice to know a long time ago as it's not indicated anywhere.
5. During the creation of one of the "games", the collect button won't work but for some reason the if you keep clicking the "programming" button, it'll eventually finish as long as you keep spamming it. Also, the amount of time it takes to create a game is agonizing.
6. Navigating around insides of buildings is painful. Point and click would be much better.
7. The browser popups are extremely annoying and will conclusively lose you any possible patrons.
8. Half the time the game gets stuck loading and has to be force closed and restarted.
9. There are areas where you can fall out of the map. There should be a hit box at the bottom that puts you back somewhere. As it is, you fall forever until you restart the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CR234

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I like the premise, but I'm not a fan of the filter used on the graphics.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Girl in the intro must have an extremely weird physiology. They both stand up, and yet, he fucks her with his dick aimed horizontally...

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I have the same problem. It says "Press W" at the bottom, but nothing happens if you do.

EDIT: You have to press X, not W.
No i mean the actual street prostitute with 4 sex options. I can't click on the sex options.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like you need 20 kindness for some reason.

Last edited:

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
That is by far the most weird experience i had on f95
played it for about 2 hours now and figured some thingsout like (w) on sex is actually (x) or that you have to pray from time to time
the small storys on the laptop are great but a hell of a grind by leftclick or wait until its done
But there are things happening i quite dont understand like the dog or the guy with the shovel
i dont know if the developer was on drugs while making this game or what exactly happened but hell it was a ride

Reactions: CR234
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes