• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Street Kings: The Big Game [v1.0] [Street Fighter]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

$treet Fighter

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2022
Promo_04.jpg

Overview:
After graduating from the Naval Academy, a young guy returns home, but fate presents him with serious trials that break all his plans.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-27
Developer: Street Fighter
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

intro_sk_start_00_01.jpg intro_sk_jasper_fight.jpg intro_sk_mc_kate_hotel_room_01.jpg intro_sk_bus_kate_talk_04.jpg intro_sk_mem_sofia_06.jpg intro_sk_jess_talk_15.jpg intro_sk_bus_kate_talk_11.jpg intro_sk_emily_talk_47.jpg

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Looks interesting, and the girls look great (rendering)… BUT I would suggest mentioning if the NTR content will be avoidable, and what type will be part of this project (MC steals a Li from another= cool, but if a Li cheats on MC = not cool). Posting this information on your start page will avoid so many future posts regards to that highly controversial tag.

$treet Fighter

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2022
Another dev mashing a bunch of opposing tags together and hoping for the best...well good luck dev you're going to need it.
The game will be like a sandbox, so I assumed there would be a lot of content. But I didn't know that I only need to specify the current tags) Already corrected.

Looks interesting, and the girls look great (rendering)… BUT I would suggest mentioning if the NTR content will be avoidable, and what type will be part of this project (MC steals a Li from another= cool, but if a Li cheats on MC = not cool). Posting this information on your start page will avoid so many future posts regards to that highly controversial tag.
MC will dominate and steal girls from others. There will be no other options.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After graduating from the Naval Academy, a young guy returns home.
Mmm ok, we already know where this is going :LUL:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Teasing, Dating sim, Humor, Romance, Male domination, Oral Sex, Handjob, Point and click.
confused-meme.gif I think a tag is missing, or did the mc return to an empty home?:HideThePain:

Leaving that aside,this look like It's going to be a sandbox, if so, the tag would be necessary in the planned(not many like sandbox)

Are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe ?

Good Luck.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
The game will be like a sandbox, so I assumed there would be a lot of content. But I didn't know that I only need to specify the current tags) Already corrected.

MC will dominate and steal girls from others. There will be no other options.
Any pregnancy or impregnation content planned in the future?

Reactions: Akainu456

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mmm ok, we already know where this is going :LUL:

View attachment 2128360 I think a tag is missing, or did the mc return to an empty home?:HideThePain:

Leaving that aside,this look like It's going to be a sandbox, if so, the tag would be necessary in the planned(not many like sandbox)

Are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe ?

Good Luck.
I know it can sound strange to some but not everyone returns home to fuck their relatives :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes