3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
truly, a game for a simp (not me tho),
if they cannot buy the tier 3 sub online, then they can just download this..

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
there is nothing no handjob no bj nothing whats the point?
That is why I put no sexual content tag here. On this site, any adult content uploaded and some of them does not contain sexual acts other than nudity.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Zemax
Hey, if you go all out with murder by demons, burglars and killer clowns, why not sex and murder?
And you have the sprites in gameboy green, why the shift to purple? Or is there an hue-option?
Anyway, looking forward to more depraved endings of her streams :D (some kinky clothing options would be nice too :D )

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Zemax
Hey, if you go all out with murder by demons, burglars and killer clowns, why not sex and murder?
And you have the sprites in gameboy green, why the shift to purple? Or is there an hue-option?
Anyway, looking forward to more depraved endings of her streams :D (some kinky clothing options would be nice too :D )
Good question, but unfortunately I am not the developer of this game. If it was up to me, I would add a tentacled monster to do all kinds of Hentai, and no there isn't a hue-option here.
And as for the clothes, I don't know if more of them will be added, There are currently two versions of the game, the NSFW version, where it is completely without clothes, and the normal version, where the same clothes here as shown in the pictures.

Reactions: Ghost6boob9 and MZZ

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly I do like the concept, but it was kind of a let down to see that the NSFW version is just the same thing but with a nude sprite. I get that it's also still a <1 version game, so there's room for potential, maybe changing the ending scenes, or changing the horror creatures.

Reactions: ENVIFLOU

ENVIFLOU

Aug 18, 2023
Hi! I'm the developer of this game, and I discovered the presence of my latest version here... I'm glad you like the game, it took me a lot of time and effort. I have several jobs at the same time to be able to eat and pay my rent, and unfortunately I'm going to have to devote more time to my others activities that allow me to eat. I'd like to devote 100% of my time to developing my games, but it's very difficult... I can't blame you, but please, if you want more, share my games as much as possible to find people who want to support the project. Every rating, comment and share from you can help. If you can't join me on Patreon, it would be great if you could comment and rate on my Itch.io pages, for example. Thanks for all your positive feedback, I've got to get back to work!
ENVIFLOU

ENVIFLOU

Aug 18, 2023
Honestly I do like the concept, but it was kind of a let down to see that the NSFW version is just the same thing but with a nude sprite. I get that it's also still a <1 version game, so there's room for potential, maybe changing the ending scenes, or changing the horror creatures.
There aren't just different sprites in the latest version, I'd like to be able to add more but I need time and support...

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
seems like dev released 0.5 on patreon, I know it's not an incredibly popular patreon which is why you can't find it anywhere else but if anyone would like to upload 0.5 then y'know wink wonk

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote