2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
1.5 was a short buggy game, but I liked the setup and was hoping for more. 2.0 seems more bugged and has less content because of it...

Reactions: officialrizk

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
The coruption is weird, paying brother dead ends, all in all feels more buggy than last version.shame as i actually enjoy playing the game.

Reactions: officialrizk

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
Start the game, get drunk at the club until you are corrupted enough for sex encounters, then use the back arrow until you get the encounter who want to take a picture.
This way the brother route triggers and you can play the game before it get's to the random game over....

Shazam9834

Jul 8, 2018
random game over b/c you didn't pay off your brother but no option to do so as far as i can tell
You have to have sex in public or at the club, or do an only fans video before you get a chance for the option with the brother. I think it is bugged because even after a certain period of time even if you never had an event with your brother you get a game over from it.

Kinghan

Dec 26, 2018
The hairdresser beauty is glitched, You can increase beauty infinite times as there is no energy or money cost. Same for eating food in kitchen.

Last edited:

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
umm. even if the first option gives only one pass, let's do some math. 5*7=35<60, 5*30=150<500 wtf. let's pretend that the first one is a promo, than 60/7*30≈250<500. why 500?

Buy (gym) membership - 1/7/30 pass
Buy - 2 pass/5$
Buy - 7 pass/60$
Need 500$ to buy 30 day pass.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Start the game, get drunk at the club until you are corrupted enough for sex encounters, then use the back arrow until you get the encounter who want to take a picture.
This way the brother route triggers and you can play the game before it get's to the random game over....
You also have to leave the Non-Con enabled in the game for it to trigger.

nununame7

Feb 11, 2022
How are you supposed to pay the brother? Also the entire brother/confront thing seems to be broken right now, no scenes, just a random game over at some point.

Reactions: the90

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, with the kind of bank you can make in this game, it's kind of silly that the big threat is telling dad and getting you kicked out. A month in she could probably buy a house outright lol. And plenty of fans around that would let her crash at their place...

Iade

May 4, 2021
I've clicked all the buttons I can check... for do I pay my brother, I keep getting end game on week 2, I have over 2k $.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
You need to be drunk enough to suck someone off when you meet them in the street, this starts the brother storyline. Go to bar for drunk and then use the back button on the street until you get the right scene.

You will know it worked if your brother confronts you at home later.

If you know how to edit twine just change the leakPhoto: false to true.

Last edited:

rareff

May 27, 2019
The game skips Friday completely. Also the "Stream OmeletteLand" doesn't display the page it should, and the normal Stream Games link doesn't do anything after the first time

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Drunk level not removed when you go to sleep.

HTML
Drunk level isn't as much of the problem as temporary corruption just being converted into real corruption, which gets out of hand really fast.
Omlette land streaming doesn't work.
Why even release a new version if elemental mechanics aren't fixed for weeks?

Reactions: Taulion

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
The game skips Friday completely. Also the "Stream OmeletteLand" doesn't display the page it should, and the normal Stream Games link doesn't do anything after the first time
Is it friday specifically? I'd noticed sometimes when you sleep it just randomly says you have 0 energy the next day and skips it, but I thought it was more random than that.

As for the streaming stuff, yeah, it makes you do the stupid minigame the first time, but it still pays you the following times. Looks like the more in depth omeletteland server stuff got dropped though.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes