• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM -STRAY QUEST-

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
+1 and also heres the game also how do you get access to the scripts? I can't find it. I am willing to machine translate it as long as it makes it easier for me to understand.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Kim_Jong_Oof
I've added a few slightly changed (and one "unchanged" ;P) scripts.rvdata2, all packed up as a zip file. Just copy whichever you need into the Data folder and overwrite.

The only thing I changed was adding "Easy Script Importer/Exporter" script ( ) and changed it's setting according to what the folder says (I'm assuming you don't have the RPG-Maker VX-Ace, which would make changing the setting easy, since you only need to change a number).
  • export = exports the scripts from the scripts.rvdata2
  • import = imports and overwrites the scripts.rvdata2 with the ones from the "Scripts" folder
  • ignore = ignores the ESI/E script, acting like it doesn't even exist
  • "original" = scripts.rvdata2 with the script removed again (a backup of a "clean" scripts.rvdata2 just in case)
  • playtest = loads the scripts from the Scripts folder and runs the game, doesn't overwrite the scripts.rvdata2 (for testing)
Possibly making it more complicated than it needs to be, but that's what I came up with on the fly.