Ferrian

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for v.68. I initially found this game on TFGames a while ago but for some reason it was never updated to the latest version. Too bad it's been abandoned.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Thank you @BaasB. Couldn't agree more with @1Rj9iUjvBz2, GREAT game. Even with its flaws, this was top notch. Lets me understand what a bastard I am in "College Daze" when I "keep their mind intact". :D

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Nice to see this game finally on F95. It was one of my favorite transformation games. Maybe the author will pick it up again this year and finish it...
That would be nice indeed, but since the dev hasn't been online on TFG since November of 2022 I doubt we'll see that happening. I hope I'm wrong, but when the dev hasn't even been online in over a year, realistically the chances of a game being finished doesn't look too good regardless of how you look at the situation. Especially when the dev didn't announce that the game was abandoned, or was on a hiatus, but instead just ended up disappearing on the fans completely without warning.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
So is it safe to say if I wanted play around with this and see decent coding maybe extend the story line and learn It would be OK