4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I like it so far.
A little bit of darkness, a little bit of humor and a moderate amount of sex (hopefully including a bit of BDSM).
Let's hope for the best for this project.

Reactions: LocJaw

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Best of luck Dev!. I dunno how it will play but love the art _ I'm looking forward to seeing more, downloading now.

nsj

May 18, 2018
well i know about the parody thing. but in most parody, they tend to use a slightly different things from the original. sometime the names are small different, sometime the places/world etc..
a complete perfect copy is not a parody ( well, i think).

but thats up to the dev. imho doing this also help them to spread the game. maybe some peoples who going to play this gonna say " oh ! so thats LiS ? interresting, i m gonna test the original game" :)
Fairse us is actually determined on case by case basis. If someone would report them and patreon would see it more likely than not it will take it down. Even more so if for example SE gets involved, after all patreon does not want to mess with SE. However, it probably won't be a problem unless the game gets big enough publicity.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Didn't really like the premise but really nice game. The animations are impresive

ajackson

Oct 20, 2017
This game is quality material. Like really, I'm fucking impressed.
Reasons?
- Awesome art-style and design
- Great Opening / story telling. You're thrown right into the story. No 5-page-"Blabla you're a creepy pervert teacher"-monologue.
- Interesting Characters
- Has catching background music, which is shamefully neglected in most games

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
-Great art-style, I was getting bored with standard DAZ models
-Great introduction
-Background music fits the game nicely so far and it's a catchy tune
-Made me laugh at more than one point without the humor being exaggerated
Can't wait to see MOAR!!!!

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Possibly one of the most underrated games to ever exist Life is Strange is.. I really really hope Strange Nights has a lot of longevity in it. I am trusting you @LocJaw, no pressure.

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
I'm like the only boy on here who liked LiS smdh

Also Flat chested Max is best any who disagree are degenerates and I don't fuck with em.
Agreed ^^.
LiS is amazing btw. Haven't gotten around to playing the prequel yet though. :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes