Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Had the "vanilla" version of this for ages, so a big thanks to @ElChavez for providing the "cheat version" and @godsh for adding to OP.

Normally on html games like this, you can mess with the variables in the file directly, but the dev didn't like people doing that and encrypted the data.

ElChavez

Mar 11, 2017
No need to thank.. I liked this game and at some point it was just annoying, without saving and loosing a lot. It took some time to decrypt and modify it but it was worth the effort. Unfortunately the development was discontinued. It really had some good potential.

Fatbody

Jun 18, 2017
I played the game a while back and thought it was really fun. There is an RNG element which I guess can be frustrating without a save option.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
The dropbox link at the tfgames site is currently down. Would someone please upload the finished game here?

Edit: For the dropbox link (see post below), if you have trouble with it in your browser change the end of the link "dl=0" to "dl=1" and it should work for you.

Ivan Klyuev

May 31, 2018

Релиз выложили.

its online version

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait so is this one of those forced tranformation ones? I see it says multiple routes...

Meludan

May 6, 2018
I like the game but it's fukn unfair. Getting blocked multiple times in the row to enter the camera room or getting votes in general is incredible hard. You'll get blocked often by "random" housemates. And they affect you but the other contestants doesn't have to suffer from that. If you'll "win" the game you should feel very lucky. Either you should have multiple ways to earn votes or the prices of the items should be reduced.

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
and for those that want to play the new version and want to cheat open the console and state.history["0"].variables will let you edit what you need
Not quite sure how to do any of that. I open the console write that line and i get "{passage: Passage, variables: {…}}"
I'm lost

Meanwhile

Jun 29, 2017
Not quite sure how to do any of that. I open the console write that line and i get "{passage: Passage, variables: {…}}"
I'm lost
You probably pasted state.history["0"] without .variables;
You have to write state.history["0"].variables and then when you click on grey arrow it shows you list of variables that you can change to cheat in the game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
skip the prologue and you can just play this as a woman to bimbo transformation game, the MF transformation has very little to do this with this game.