PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Overall, this is a pretty good game except it seems that some of the storylines are moving at a snail's pace. Such as getting to a point where the MC can start having sex with the grandma's. Or having a 3some with Sam the photographer and one of the models the MC brings. Plus, the fact there are so many wasted opportunities for the MC to have sex in more places, specifically in public. Why have the buttons for being naughty if they aren't being utilized. Maybe in another year or five the storylines might get to a point where there will be a lot more sex scenes.

Reactions: Moll1932

kuwayne

Sep 17, 2017
How to fix this error?

Mon Apr 1 23:37:28 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.13s
Early init. took 0.01s
Loader init. took 0.20s
Loading error handling. took 0.30s
Loading script. took 2.64s

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
How to fix this error?

Mon Apr 1 23:37:28 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.13s
Early init. took 0.01s
Loader init. took 0.20s
Loading error handling. took 0.30s
Loading script. took 2.64s
That's not an error. "error handling" is a standard module. It's an ordinary init routine. If something happened - it was afterward.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
WCold, since Patreon don't allow your game to be on their platform anymore.

Is there still going to be a separate patch and released like before?

Because you don't have to adhere to their rules anymore you are free to make whatever content you want, so I was wondering if the content of the game will change now?

Happy Easter to you.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Because you don't have to adhere to their rules anymore you are free to make whatever content you want, so I was wondering if the content of the game will change now?

Happy Easter to you.
That would depend on the dev. They could keep it so you need a patch. Some like the harem part but the incest part. Some like both. I think it would appeal to more players to keep using a patch. Most ipatches are pretty simple to install. Even an old man that computer illiterate can install the patch :cool:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016

Happy Easter to you.
That would depend on the dev. They could keep it so you need a patch. Some like the harem part but the incest part. Some like both. I think it would appeal to more players to keep using a patch. Most ipatches are pretty simple to install. Even an old man that computer illiterate can install the patch :cool:
Yes, I don't think I need to change it. Besides, sometimes I like to test the game without the patch, and that Commune and Abbess thing looks funny, so maybe some people would prefer the Commune version.
The patch needs to be updated only if a new relation appears, so it's safe to use the old one. You would barely notice the difference.

Happy Easter to you, too.

Reactions: john1230

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
This game is amazing despite the tons of grinding (although the cheat mod makes it a lot easier). Is this the only game with so much content, sandbox and incest? If not, please recommend something similar, because the tags “incest” + “sandbox” contain a lot of things that don’t fit. So far the only ones I've seen like this are Double Perception and Superpowered. Perhaps also Never Saint

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
Guys scene big and small in vers 0.48.1--big scene judge sex shop owner manager bank mom -- for bank manager must to buy from sex shop ,,blindfold ,, invite in your room --jugde give your key room --non sex small scene daughter + mom
How to trigger Abbess Sophia event and Night GYm Event???

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
Hello friend,

I have a little problem with the game. Texts that I have read can be skipped with the TAB key during the next reading so as not to read them again. But when I quit the game and then start it again, I can't skip the texts and I have to clear and unclick them all again. Does anyone know how to work around this problem, it's a bit annoying than reading all the options again every time I start the game.

Thanks for the advice.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello friend,

I have a little problem with the game. Texts that I have read can be skipped with the TAB key during the next reading so as not to read them again. But when I quit the game and then start it again, I can't skip the texts and I have to clear and unclick them all again. Does anyone know how to work around this problem, it's a bit annoying than reading all the options again every time I start the game.

Thanks for the advice.
There are "persistent" files
one in "save" folder and one in "%appdata%\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-1556023370" folder
1) you can check their properties and turn off "read-only" if it's turned on
2) or you can try to delete them both

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I just started this game.. can anyone offer any advice on how to reduce the MMO-esque grind?
I feel like I am wasting time, and the over complicated relationship system doesn't make sense, nor does it explain how to improve relations, I also have no idea what the discussing interests mechanic does..

All in all.. wtf am I doing?

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
Hi guys, game plays but cannot access mobile phone, I get an exception occurred error. Anyone able to assist?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just started this game.. can anyone offer any advice on how to reduce the MMO-esque grind?
I feel like I am wasting time, and the over complicated relationship system doesn't make sense, nor does it explain how to improve relations, I also have no idea what the discussing interests mechanic does..

All in all.. wtf am I doing?
3314878_Straitened_Times_Guide.pdf

This helps a bit, but the game also has a RNG factor in things triggering. The interest mechanic helps with relationship points. Doing things like cuddle with mom and so forth increases the allure aka horny points. The cheat mods helps with and not having to keep paying double bed and extra room and adult channels on the TV. Yes the grind is very grindy in this game.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes