Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I am completely lost on how to get the foursome. Cannot max out sisters' or mother's sexual relation out anymore. Walkthrough says that it should trigger during massage scene but it never does. I switched the girls like 40 times and still no mom appearance. Any help would be appreciated.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I am completely lost on how to get the foursome. Cannot max out sisters' or mother's sexual relation out anymore. Walkthrough says that it should trigger during massage scene but it never does. I switched the girls like 40 times and still no mom appearance. Any help would be appreciated.
If I remember right both Jill and Lil live in the same room. I always asked Lil for sex and have Jill join then mom walks in on them and it goes from there. I started a different playthrough a week or so ago because I could not advance with the step sisters and now I can not get Lil to come in the room when the MC is having sex with Jill. I agree the RNG is horrible. Several post's ago someone figured out with the RNG you have a 1 in 27 to get things to happen. My first playthrough I was on like day 602 without advancing things with certain characters.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
If I remember right both Jill and Lil live in the same room. I always asked Lil for sex and have Jill join then mom walks in on them and it goes from there. I started a different playthrough a week or so ago because I could not advance with the step sisters and now I can not get Lil to come in the room when the MC is having sex with Jill. I agree the RNG is horrible. Several post's ago someone figured out with the RNG you have a 1 in 27 to get things to happen. My first playthrough I was on like day 602 without advancing things with certain characters.
To get the foursome the first time, MC needs to be sharing a room with Jill and give her a massage that leads to sex, after several tries, Lil will walk in and watch, then after some more tries, she Lil will join, then after several more tries, Lisa will walk in.

Later, MC can ask Lil for sex and she will ask if Jill and Lisa should join.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
What to do next with Mia? How does tipping not increase sexuality and what's next for Brigette? When she takes off her panties, she hits her face. Please help!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Straitened Times [v0.48.1] [HRelease] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [580 MB]
- - -

Mac [577 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I think the quest to talk to the cops to get rid of the goons by the motel is broken. I got beat up then every time I go to the police station there is no icon to talk to the police.

Edit: nevermind, you have to talk to the lawyer a second time to get to the detectives.
If I recall right, and that has been a very long time ago. Some conversation with motel manager about guns may be necessary!
But please don't take that as a definite answer. It has been a while.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
so whats new in this update?? I didnt found any change in last update to..is there any recent walkthrough of this game or it's just added sex with same person in different places? Is there any story added?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
so whats new in this update?? I didnt found any change in last update to..is there any recent walkthrough of this game or it's just added sex with same person in different places? Is there any story added?
There is a change log posted on the thread probably 2-4 pages back.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes