• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
I have a problem with aunt. After the first time I invited her to my rented room, I watched a movie with her, flirted, took a selfie with her and during meditation I chose the option to touch her breasts, or something like that, I don’t remember. After that, she refuses my invitation to spend the night in the room I rented. He says, "After last time? Thanks, no." My relationship with her is at 100, even through the console I set the relationship to 100 and the conflict to 0. This didn't fix the situation. I spammed the rewind time function to repeat the "sunbathe together" event and that didn't help either. I am stuck? Or what should I do? Maybe some kind of event should happen? And one more thing, when younger sister is in the pool and we are swimming, the option to challenge her for money is not available to me. I just can't click, the button is inactive. And she "refuses for the wish", saying that we are in a public place.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have a problem with aunt. After the first time I invited her to my rented room, I watched a movie with her, flirted, took a selfie with her and during meditation I chose the option to touch her breasts, or something like that, I don’t remember. After that, she refuses my invitation to spend the night in the room I rented. He says, "After last time? Thanks, no." My relationship with her is at 100, even through the console I set the relationship to 100 and the conflict to 0. This didn't fix the situation. I spammed the rewind time function to repeat the "sunbathe together" event and that didn't help either. I am stuck? Or what should I do? Maybe some kind of event should happen? And one more thing, when younger sister is in the pool and we are swimming, the option to challenge her for money is not available to me. I just can't click, the button is inactive. And she "refuses for the wish", saying that we are in a public place.
Give it few days, she will come back and stay again. The thing is the keep going in the meditation till it gives you the option to run away or let her catch you. Let her catch you and she gives a kiss.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
Give it few days, she will come back and stay again. The thing is the keep going in the meditation till it gives you the option to run away or let her catch you. Let her catch you and she gives a kiss.
The fact is that a week or two has already passed. As I understand it, she comes once a week, or how much? So, she has already come several times. 2 or 3 times I met her at the pool. 1 time I met her near the motel and suggested that we run together. I went through events that increase sexual desire and attitude several times, but she still refuses my offer to spend the night in a motel. I feel like I'm stuck. Of course, I kind of saved it on the day when she spent the night for the first time, but a lot of time has passed since then, I don’t want to replay it so much.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The fact is that a week or two has already passed. As I understand it, she comes once a week, or how much? So, she has already come several times. 2 or 3 times I met her at the pool. 1 time I met her near the motel and suggested that we run together. I went through events that increase sexual desire and attitude several times, but she still refuses my offer to spend the night in a motel. I feel like I'm stuck. Of course, I kind of saved it on the day when she spent the night for the first time, but a lot of time has passed since then, I don’t want to replay it so much.
I get you, I've had to restart the game twice as I don't know if messed up or got stuck in a bug but I reached a point I could not advance with the step family. It sucks but you might need to reload that save. I save at least every other day. When things are going well I will over write saves to save space on saves.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
I get you, I've had to restart the game twice as I don't know if messed up or got stuck in a bug but I reached a point I could not advance with the step family. It sucks but you might need to reload that save. I save at least every other day. When things are going well I will over write saves to save space on saves.
Well, okay. I skipped a few more days and this time she agreed. False alarm. But it really looked like I was stuck. I don’t want to worry you too much, but could you tell me how to get access to stepfamily?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well, okay. I skipped a few more days and this time she agreed. False alarm. But it really looked like I was stuck. I don’t want to worry you too much, but could you tell me how to get access to stepfamily?
You will need to see the lawyer at least twice. As Ren the receptionist and as her about the second family. You might have to ask her twice but she will tell you come back another day and she gives where they live.

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
You will need to see the lawyer at least twice. As Ren the receptionist and as her about the second family. You might have to ask her twice but she will tell you come back another day and she gives where they live.
Well... I don't even know how to call an event with this lawyer. I tried to follow the walkthrough, but my events started to go against the walkthrough and I gave it up

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I don't understand why this game continues with this incest patch, with the dev account deleted from Patreon I no longer see the need. Finally the developer can embrace incest once and for all.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well... I don't even know how to call an event with this lawyer. I tried to follow the walkthrough, but my events started to go against the walkthrough and I gave it up
See the father in the prison. Ask him how to help. Then use your phone to search law firm. The go to law firm and make appointment. If I remember right after about the second time you make an appointment in person Ren tells you can use web site on phone for appointments.

Reactions: Dhoven

Dhoven

Jan 10, 2018
See the father in the prison. Ask him how to help. Then use your phone to search law firm. The go to law firm and make appointment. If I remember right after about the second time you make an appointment in person Ren tells you can use web site on phone for appointments.
Thank's!

lanr1x

Apr 11, 2023
i can't challenge younger sister for money either.
Does someone know how to solve it or it just a bug?

Necro10111

Jan 11, 2021
I am already in the judge house but i cant get the option to talk to her about her daughter. And no matter how many time i meet her on the elevator. I dont get the option to invite her with FLawyer. Anyone know how to fix the issue

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I am already in the judge house but i cant get the option to talk to her about her daughter. And no matter how many time i meet her on the elevator. I dont get the option to invite her with FLawyer. Anyone know how to fix the issue
Some of it has to do with RNG in the game. I got one night in the motel room that I rented. I walked in and she was there and that is where she asks you to tell what is going on with her daughter.

Necro10111

Jan 11, 2021
Some of it has to do with RNG in the game. I got one night in the motel room that I rented. I walked in and she was there and that is where she asks you to tell what is going on with her daughter.
Is there something you need to do for her to start visiting motel?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is there something you need to do for her to start visiting motel?
How far have you gotten with the lawyer? Maxed out all the visits on Wednesday and Saturday nights? Have visited the jusge in her office during the day and just did the normal chat thing?

Nerolego

Jul 10, 2023
Hey, don't know if this has been asked before but how can I bet money on the pool challenge?

For me (v. 0.48.1) it is grayed out throughout. Does anybody have the same Problem?

Reactions: Poopyghost
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes