underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
That's been in the game for a while.
OH! REALLY? enlighten me as to when you get to fuck Lauren the pastor/priest/neighbor because i been trying for several updates and still nothing and all you get is a lousy ass BJ upstairs . and you jizz on her back in bathroom so please tell me what in the fuck am i missing that is keeping me from fucken her ? because each time it is same old shit over and over n over n over and over and over again and again and again so please tell me WTF am i missing because i sure would LOVE!!!!! to know ! either way i wont get my answer and im sick of this VN so i will ignore it from now on it is so grindy you have to use a cheat just to keep from getting a damn game over of sorts from stupid ass school or some other BS in the game it is enough to make you want to die of boredom or worse far worse :ROFLMAO: and then you grind so much you cant even think or be bothered to wank it or even bother with the story your so engrossed in rinse ,repeat and lather literally OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN to really enjoy it at all

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
OH! REALLY? enlighten me as to when you get to fuck Lauren the pastor/priest/neighbor because i been trying for several updates and still nothing and all you get is a lousy ass BJ upstairs . and you jizz on her back in bathroom so please tell me what in the fuck am i missing that is keeping me from fucken her ? because each time it is same old shit over and over n over n over and over and over again and again and again so please tell me WTF am i missing because i sure would LOVE!!!!! to know ! either way i wont get my answer and im sick of this VN so i will ignore it from now on it is so grindy you have to use a cheat just to keep from getting a damn game over of sorts from stupid ass school or some other BS in the game it is enough to make you want to die of boredom or worse far worse :ROFLMAO: and then you grind so much you cant even think or be bothered to wank it or even bother with the story your so engrossed in rinse ,repeat and lather literally OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN to really enjoy it at all
There's at least 2 scenes and both happens in her bedroom at night, there's one when she's praying with the MC in her room before going to bed and there's another one that can trigger when they're sleeping together.

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm, maybe if you keep doing the same things, the same way, you shouldn't complain you get the same results and don't progress? Doesn't seem like you really wanted an answer, instead to just complain. See yah

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.48.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
I honestly cant believe with the talk of condoms that there isnt pregnancy already in the game. Why put condoms in the game if there isnt any pregnancy? "Realism"? If that were the case, then pregnancy should be added also as a way of "realism".
the stoic bug waits patiently for the tree to drop fruit

Reactions: vitamin433

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
is there a walkthrough for each character instead of days? i don't wanna do all that shit
3314878_Straitened_Times_Guide.pdf (f95zone.to)
This about the best way to try to get events done. That said a lot also has to do the damn RNG. It took 3 weeks in game time before Lil finally showed up for the last trigger event for 3somes with her and Jill.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah I started a new game because I could never get to solo events with the two step-sisters to trigger. Was also having issues getting any where with Lauren also. The grind is real.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
this game is fun... it needs some work but shows potential. Although I find "funny" how at 8 am, when people are having breakfast, is still considered late :LOL: .

ai...

May 30, 2019
My biggest complaint with this game is the fact that you piss your family off if you miss dinner. They expect you to find a job and help support them. But they throw a fit if you're trying to earn money during that time or if you've got to spend time working on other quests at that time. I also wish there was an in game mod or at least a better hint system in the game to help you unlock new content because it can be a chore just to progress relationships to earn new scenes sometimes.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Man I have gotten everyone to max level. I have repeated the 8am massage with Jill while we share a room about a hundred times with Lil joining us. Mom still doesn't walk in. Am I doing something wrong or is the chance of it happening that rare?

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Man I have gotten everyone to max level. I have repeated the 8am massage with Jill while we share a room about a hundred times with Lil joining us. Mom still doesn't walk in. Am I doing something wrong or is the chance of it happening that rare?
If it doesn’t trigger you have to switch rooms between sis. Condition for the 4some is that both should have seen you bang mom. Go sleep between mom and Lil, and bang mom. Lil will wake up. Then switch to you and Lil in a mc room and go sleep between mom and Jill and bang mom. Then try again ;)

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes