Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
Hello
Actually, I have a question because I know that WT is broken. And recently I noticed that someone commented here "PDebug = True", which adds information about how much progress there is, how much, for example, a given option needs to be at its maximum, for example D:pantyless - 5.0/5.0 Smin: 20.0 Max: 50.0 execution after use option becomes D:pantyless - 4.0/5.0 Smin: 20.0 Max: 50.0, so as I understand it, you have to reduce it to 0 to consider that the entire option is exhausted.

So if I rely on this will I be able to get all the scenes?? and whether the game has any day limits because WT was based on individual days??

For example, can I focus on one of the characters and do the maximum of things we can do at a given moment, without taking into account that the days are passing, or rather by not keeping an eye on the calendar, e.g. or may some events/triggers disappear?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hello
Actually, I have a question because I know that WT is broken. And recently I noticed that someone commented here "PDebug = True", which adds information about how much progress there is, how much, for example, a given option needs to be at its maximum, for example D:pantyless - 5.0/5.0 Smin: 20.0 Max: 50.0 execution after use option becomes D:pantyless - 4.0/5.0 Smin: 20.0 Max: 50.0, so as I understand it, you have to reduce it to 0 to consider that the entire option is exhausted.

So if I rely on this will I be able to get all the scenes?? and whether the game has any day limits because WT was based on individual days??

For example, can I focus on one of the characters and do the maximum of things we can do at a given moment, without taking into account that the days are passing, or rather by not keeping an eye on the calendar, e.g. or may some events/triggers disappear?
I do not think there are any special days. There are some counters where you have to wait a certain amount of hours/days for the next event.

For the progression page:

Smin: is the minium allure needed to Start event
Max: is the maxium allure which you can get allure points
5.0/5.0: This is your allure points pool (available/total)
- If you get to 0.0/5.0 before hitting Max it will state "drained"
- If you hit Max before draining the pool, it will say "you are beyond that"

Hidden events: I can't tell if some are not being credited or triggered. Example: Intro for one of the grans is listed as hidden even though I have met them both. Most of these are minor events so wouldn't count them for 100%

sirus rom79

Jan 9, 2024
What do you mean?
Is that a dialogue where she talks that you should be more open mimded if you catch the other one in private situation?
Is that an infinite loop so you can't do anything else?
thanks for the reply, not sure but as i haven't seen what you mentioned i guess it is, days go forward but it llops back to middle of the night where there is a noise
thanks

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
thanks for the reply, not sure but as i haven't seen what you mentioned i guess it is, days go forward but it llops back to middle of the night where there is a noise
thanks
If you mean an event of waking up in the middle of the night out of some noise - it's not a loop error, it's a recurring event, same as catching women masturbating

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
If you mean an event of waking up in the middle of the night out of some noise - it's not a loop error, it's a recurring event, same as catching women masturbating
Quick question but do you know how to catch the women masturbating or is it by chance or do i need to progress with them till sex is an option. Cause the only girl ive been able to catch doing that is jill and the rest keeps on telling me that its to dark to see and whatever eles it say when you dont catch them

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Quick question but do you know how to catch the women masturbating or is it by chance or do i need to progress with them till sex is an option. Cause the only girl ive been able to catch doing that is jill and the rest keeps on telling me that its to dark to see and whatever eles it say when you dont catch them
It's a by chance event.
It can happen if the girl alone and didn't have orgasm recently. Can happen from the day 1 and doesn't depend on your relations. Can be trigered by entering the room, but checks only once per hour.
save/load or rollback doesn't change it if you repeat the same action

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Who's room does Jill need to be in for the Aunt foursome scene?
I don't think it matters much in the end. It just changes how you get there.

Jil in your room: Message her into sex and Lil will enter
Lil in your room: Ask her for group sex without inviting mom
Mom in your room: Not sure, I've asked one for sex while the other was there, but forgot which one.

NOTE: Auntie has to have busted you and Jil coming home from the strip club before you can have a 4-some.

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me the exact actions sequences to trigger titty fuck talk option with Aunt kate ?
walkthrough says if your allure is high u have to lower it. but doesn't specify exact sequence to trigger titfuck talk option
AUNT KATE .jpg

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me the exact actions sequences to trigger titty fuck talk option with Aunt kate ?
walkthrough says if your allure is high u have to lower it. but doesn't specify exact sequence to trigger titfuck talk option
View attachment 3577540
It is just flavor added to the dinner dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Room72

Feb 28, 2023
So i can now have sex with jill and lilly but how do i get them to kiss every time i pick that option for them to kiss it backfires.....does lilly have to catch us having sex with jill multiple times or is it one of those where if i ask enough times they do it..or do they need more sex appeal cause i remember right jill is at 129 and lilly is at 111.....big thanks in advance for the help

3.70 star(s) 153 Votes