• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Straight Through the Maze - Save Captured Elves with H

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 391884

Developer:
Store:
Genre: Big Breasts, Ahegao, Elf/Fairy, Creampie, Loli
Censorship: Yes, Mosaic
Language: Japanese

[Story]

The queen of elves comes to the wizard Mais and asks him to save the world!
To do so, he must save the elves who are caught in a maze.
By having sex with the elves, he could replenish his magic,
and work towards escaping the maze with them to save the world!

[System]

Simply move the protagonist and statues up/down/left/right and reach the goal!
Try to get there in the least amount of moves possible, and when you run out
of magic, the elf girls will replenish your magic by...!

Includes novel mode, random mode, time limit mode, stage reset, and more!
70 stages total!

[CG]

28 H scenes
28 base event CG, 211 incl. variations

[Functions]

Auto message skip, message skip, message log, close window,
scene reminisce, CG reminisce, and other functions are included.

* Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP:

View attachment 391896 View attachment 391897 View attachment 391898
could you give me the full version of the game, I tried to find on other sites but all had their file corrupted because of time

Kisho2342

Mar 6, 2019
Here is a quick google translation of the game for 1.01 version. Tell me if you find a error and ill try to fix it.
Okay how to Translate ? i bought the Game on the DLSite got the rar.file Unpacked it and get the Folder. I put everything from your Translation folder into the Game folder and switched the Game.ini Data. Do i need to put the Data Folder anywhere cause the Game is not translated ?

Kisho2342

Mar 6, 2019
Did you unpack the game?
Well Unpacked means its no ZIP Data Anymore am i Right ? From Unpacking i got the Folder and the Version is 1.01 put everything in the Folder. By Unpacking i got the Game Data the Game.ini Data a Audio and a System Folder now i switched the Game.ini Data and got the Data Folder in there too. rpgmktranslated and mtimes are also in there now. Do i need to put this Things anywhere or is the Game Folder right ? Maybe some Folder in Datax86 i dont know if theres the Original Data Folder anywhere There or did i actualy get the Game without a Original Data Folder idk. Sorry if my Grammar or Translating is crap ;D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote