• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Straight!? [Revamp v0.10.1] [Aaryn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

aulito

this game is the best gay game ever, the story is so natural, the characters are so cute, the scenery are great, the Hot Moments are just on point, i don't know what else to say here, but one thing for sure, you won't regret playing this game. thank you, I'll be waiting for the update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mrdico

Its my first gay game and this is what I call character development
    If you are here only for sex or quick cap
    Just go away this game based on romance and character developing
    It seems like the developer like his work so he is doing better and better every update
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jardacalling

With the quality of its writing, it's already one of my favourite pieces of fiction ever, even in its unfinished form, let alone my favourite VN. And thanks to how well the characters are written and how invested you become, and how comparatively realistic everything feels, it also provides for a much more satisfying wank material, in spite of the very limited lewd content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

High0Druid

not only is this one of the few gay games on this site it also has a great story and great character development. it also is not about incest or rape, which is a plus. the graphics are also wonderful. to top it all off the developer updates it monthly.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Charasan

This might be my favorite on here. The writing is fantastic, and the sexual tension is killing me. It doesn't beat you over the head with overt sexual images - just enough to tantalize and keep you wanting more. Cannot wait for 1.0.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

elleo

A very good gay game!!! The characters seem really realistic. Zack and Braden develop a little romance and they grow on you (especially Braden :p) There are funny moments that can make you laugh or make you think again. And you're always well teased. : ) "thumbs up"
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gothic21Casper

I have played and reviewed your game, I must say that the story is very well thought out, the graphics are really good. You are very talented, i was wondering what your Patreon page is I would not mind helping out. ~Casper
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AngreeWookie

I really enjoy the writing and the model work is really well done. Plus, I am enjoying playing a m4m game. It's cute and hot. The error codes though, each time I think I'm going to see Braden, another error log entry. Still, it's well-crafted so far.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Hammel312

Excellent game. The story line goes very deep and iss well-conceived and the charakters are anteracting great and logical.
    On the one hand Aaryn is correct in saying his imagines aren't perfect yet and there is room for improvement but on the other hand they are awesome compared to other games on this site.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Traban16

A great game so far with far more heart than most others. That being said, I do feel it needs to up the ADULT aspect a lot more. Not a bad thing to take things slowly, but it could potentially draw in more people. Not a criticism, just an idea.