• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Story Of Eve 2 [v1.0.3] [SmallSqurriel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

wow this is a great game. very good artstyle and smooth animations compact and voiced (Chinese) dialogs. many cgs with a not too long playtime and a fun battle system with cards. even the enemies look amazing
  2. 2.00 star(s)

peperino1234

Sadly, this is yet another H game where the gameplay is completely disconnected from the H.

The "corruption" is 100% linear and boring; it's basically a mediocre VN with filler battles.
    By the way, the "female protagonist" tag is also a lie. We "control" (not that there is much choice) a guy instead.

Finally, the card battles are not well balanced. It goes from brain-dead easy to suddenly needing to use all the mechanics you could ignore for most of the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

For a short game its really not bad, it has some nice art and its all animated and voiced, not that i understand chinese but still ok for the voice effects.

Story is really not the selling point of this one, i dident really find it that good but i did enjoy the card game even though its a bit to easy if you ask me, once you get into it which is easy you will figure out how to combine cards so you can pretty much just one hit any boss, so its not that much of a challenge really.

Animations are good AI art is good, but not sure why you never get to fuck the deamon/sucubus, so its really all about Eve and "training" her to become a better fighter, story is pretty all about Eve showing her self off in all kind of ways and at one point i belive shes even fucked by a shitload of other dudes which i wasent much of a fan off since it feels more like NTR then prostitution to me but just know its there.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

furtherB

-story is not good for me, i give 3/10
    -it is a different card game which it has its own mechanics, easy to learn and fun.
    -art is very nice, scenes and characters are animated.
    -chinese voice acting exist.
    -game is very smooth with zero lag.
    -before download you can check first map and skill tree from that gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crmW4K0244M&t=338s
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Dee1414

Unfortunately, it's games like these that prompt me to try them out here before purchasing. On the outside, it looks like a charming game with potentially fun card mechanics. However, it's insanely hollow. It seems like the artist who is making the decent art is chained up in someone's basement and when the assets are made, the game gets shipped without any further thought. You can one shot every enemy in the game, and the plot is basically: succubus wants ol Eve here to fuck things, so she gives her a mark, and then Eve fucks things. The end.