RPGM Abandoned Stories Through Glass [EP.1 v0.2.b-A ] [Sunsettdev]

Feb 14, 2018
Yep, game is unplayable as it requires RPGVXAce RTP. Save yourself a download and don't bother till it's changed.
I had chosen not to make the rtp available here because it is a gaming community, where there are many games from rpg creators. I thought a lot of people would have already installed it.
In the next update the game will come with rtp installed, but the size of the game in the future will be absurdly large due to rtp. Sorry for the English... it's not my original language.

Feb 14, 2018
in next update plz tell this in the quest that this quest will continue next update....it wii be great helpful then....btw the game was awesome..totally love it
Thanks so much for playing and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Many people don't usually like games that have real characters. Thank you very much again.

Reactions: SALMAN SADIK

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StoriesThroughGlass-EP1-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mr.PotatoChips

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
In the next updates they may be available in some way in the game. It currently does not exist in the game. Thanks for playing :)
can u help me dev..i am still stuck in here..dont know what to do.....give the dress to the wife of the man in te clothing shop...then i got stuck

Feb 14, 2018
resolution 800 x 600 ?
please change for 1080 or 1440 ?

Sorry, I've been looking for a script that does this function but I haven't been successful. I believe that only by changing the Engine that I can do this. Unfortunately I've been working on the Ace version and because of this, I haven't had this resolution problem.