• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Stories from the Gloryhole - Dev Thread

What kind of View do you prefer for scenes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
Still almost three weeks since my last post. Time flies when you are busy. And unfortunately the next three weeks wont be any less workload wise.
I did a bit of work on the Game the last weeks though, trying to get back into the programming and story. Few Hickups here and there but at least not nothing. I hope i will be having a bit more time in December even though i wont have any Vacation till next year.

Reactions: Bagley

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
Well i still do what i do best. Procrastinating ^^" Job is running wild with Two People less. Most likely we will get a new Colleague in April to May. Which will be my Bestfriend since his old Job sucks. Not sure how working together will play out. Hope it wont have any effect on our Friendship. I will try to whip up something small for you for Christmas this year but no new Beta or something like i did last year. Currently trying to Render less with the current Energy Prices here in Germany. I wont have any vacation unfortunately so no time to get back in the Game till next year.

Reactions: Bagley

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Well i still do what i do best. Procrastinating ^^" Job is running wild with Two People less. Most likely we will get a new Colleague in April to May. Which will be my Bestfriend since his old Job sucks. Not sure how working together will play out. Hope it wont have any effect on our Friendship. I will try to whip up something small for you for Christmas this year but no new Beta or something like i did last year. Currently trying to Render less with the current Energy Prices here in Germany. I wont have any vacation unfortunately so no time to get back in the Game till next year.
Don't worry lordparcival, real life always finds a way to mess with your plans. I'm glad to hear that you are still planning to continue with the game despite the issues, but don't sweat it (y)Hopefully things will ease for you next year.

Reactions: lordparcival