• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Stop~King! ~Start on That Girl, Do something Naughty and Have Sex With Her Anywhere! [v1.02] [Brewale Brewery]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
download . this game's client is mono type. use
extract it to BepInEx folder. the pack file is
  • plugins
    • sinai-dev-UnityExplorer
      • UnityExplorer.BIE5.Mono.dll
      • UniverseLib.Mono.dll
run game. some windows are appeared. close all windows which not use. F7 is show/hide menu. click FreeCam.

Reactions: ABthePerve

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Here I explain to someone how to use the Freecam and it is also the version I use in almost all unity (some do not work)

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifus-love-room-v1-0-himitsudev.204030/page-2
yesterday, I was searched about CinematicUnityExplorer. for do something with BUNNY GARDEN.(I was tried remove a costumes. then parts of the body are missing)
I understand that CinematicUnityExplorer only works with MelonLoader.
I don't like MelonLoader. it's so dirty. (folder structures, splash window, log console, passing parameters, etc)
additionally, It's hard to search for the way how make plugin with MelonLoader. I was select BepInEx for make plugins.
if you're using MelonLoader, BepInEx won't works.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
yesterday, I was searched about CinematicUnityExplorer. for do something with BUNNY GARDEN.(I was tried remove a costumes. then parts of the body are missing)
I understand that CinematicUnityExplorer only works with MelonLoader.
I don't like MelonLoader. it's so dirty. (folder structures, splash window, log console, passing parameters, etc)
additionally, It's hard to search for the way how make plugin with MelonLoader. I was select BepInEx for make plugins.
if you're using MelonLoader, BepInEx won't works.
I uploaded several images from that game

https://f95zone.to/threads/bunny-garden-v1-0-0-qureate.206146/page-2

Deadgunman

Mar 20, 2021
Removed censorship in files, I don't know if anyone it will to be useful, but I'll leave it here.
Uncen files:

Reactions: DocRipper

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I like this version better because it has new things like this:

View attachment 3598907

The BepInEx version does not have it, since it is an old version.
may be CinematicUnityExplorer is based on UnityExplorer. It seems to have been developed specifically for cameras.
UnityExplorer supports various platforms( development stopped two years ago ), but it is unfortunate that it does not support BepInEx.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes