• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Stop~King! ~Start on That Girl, Do something Naughty and Have Sex With Her Anywhere! [v1.02] [Brewale Brewery]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Just delete Reipatcher & Autotranslator folders and you'll get a clean game without translation.
OP has been used BepInEx. no needed do as below instructions.
Please use this as a reference only for how to uninstall ReiPatcher.

needed more process at remove ReiPatcher. UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file is changed. check this post.

remove
  • AutoTranslator
  • ReiPatcher
  • すと~きんぐ!_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip <- don't needed.
folders.

remove
  • Translators\ folder
  • 0Harmony.dll
  • BepInEx.Bootstrap.dll
  • ExIni.dll
  • Mono.Cecil.dll
  • MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.dll
  • MonoMod.Utils.dll
  • ReiPatcher.exe
  • UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.ExtProtocol.dll
  • XUnity.Common.dll
  • XUnity.ResourceRedirector.dll
files at すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\ folder.

remove すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file.
rename すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll.2024-05-01_20-21-27.bak to UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

download and extract it to game folder.
run game once.

check BepInEx\plugins\ folder is created. if not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. d:\Games\Stop~King! v1.02)

for uncensor
download DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.5.0 and extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

for MTL (optional)
if want to use another translator, change the BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file.
Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2 ->
Endpoint=PapagoTranslator

Last edited:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
needed more process at remove ReiPatcher. UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file is changed. check this post.

remove
  • AutoTranslator
  • ReiPatcher
  • すと~きんぐ!_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip <- don't needed.
folders.

remove
  • Translators\ folder
  • 0Harmony.dll
  • BepInEx.Bootstrap.dll
  • ExIni.dll
  • Mono.Cecil.dll
  • MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.dll
  • MonoMod.Utils.dll
  • ReiPatcher.exe
  • UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.ExtProtocol.dll
  • XUnity.Common.dll
  • XUnity.ResourceRedirector.dll
files at すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\ folder.

remove すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file.
rename すと~きんぐ!_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll.2024-05-01_20-21-27.bak to UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

run game once.

check BepInEx\plugins\ folder is created. if not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. d:\Games\Stop~King! v1.02)

for uncensor
download DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.5.0 and extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

for MTL (optional)
if want to use another translator, change the BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file.
Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2 ->
Endpoint=PapagoTranslator
Do you have to do all that just to install the uncensored patch?

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3596049

Overview:
Maaya is a reserved individual with a touch of shyness. She has never met you and does not appreciate any form of sexual harassment, but is open to receiving compliments about her appearance. She also has a tender side and pays close attention to detail without compromising her creativity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Original Title: すと~きんぐ! ~あの子に催○→こっそりイタズラ→どこでもえっち~
Developer: Brewale Brewery -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.02
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3596053 View attachment 3596055 View attachment 3596051 View attachment 3596050 View attachment 3596052 View attachment 3596054 View attachment 3596056
Beat this three weeks ago now I got like a bazillion points and nothing to use it on.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
uncensor plugin is working. but OP used the ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.
There's a way to remove ReiPatcher, but it's a lenghty process. You basically need to clean up every file created by ReiPatcher (just check the creation date of the files. If it's the same as the ReiPatcher file, then it need to go away in the bin) in the game data folder, including the new .DLL file it created (again, check the file creation date), and rename the original .DLL file that ReiPatcher made a backup of. (You'll see it because it's the only file with the .bak or something file extention in the folder). You'll have to delete part of the name file up to the .dll extention, the original one.

Please OP, for the love of everything that's horny, stop using reipatcher on unity game for MTL. It messes with vital game files and it's quite a bother to remove completely. If you don't know what you're doing, you can break your game trying to remove it. And, more often than not, it breaks the game simply by being installed.

Just use the BepInEx MTL plugin. It does't mess with important game files like ReiPatcher does, and it's very easy to remove. Everything BepInEx does it does it withot touching a single game file.

EDIT: Noticed your following post. Thanks for explaining it for good, I didn't remember the whole process by heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: AzuraMeta

bachdecadiz

Mar 7, 2023
I get stuck in this part. It tells you to move with WASD, but the camera doesnt seem to move at all, and i dont see any other character besides the girl that passes through the screen and dissapears. Someone knows what to do?

Reactions: linus.quotes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
It's such a cumbersome task. I hope OP does the work.
.txt from Autotranslator compatible with BepInEx? If not, I won't even bother to play the whole game to generate tl. Cuz there will be no tl playing offline without pre-generated translation.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
.txt from Autotranslator compatible with BepInEx? If not, I won't even bother to play the whole game to generate tl. Cuz there will be no tl playing offline without pre-generated translation.
I mean, let the people playing it generate the whole MTL. As long as it's not ReiPatcher, I'm more than happy to generate the translation myself with BepInEx.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I mean, let the people playing it generate the whole MTL. As long as it's not ReiPatcher, I'm more than happy to generate the translation myself with BepInEx.
Games without pre-genereted translation isn't allowed, it must be translated even playing offline.

Reactions: Skyzenski

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Autotranslator(ReiPatcher and MTL plugin of BepInEx) are same . it's just different "how to load".
_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file is compatible. just different with location.

Reactions: beppemistero

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ReiPatcher VS MTL plugin of BepInEX
ReiPatcher : easy, simple, can't use additional plugin, no game path issue.
MTL plugin : easy(not easier than a ReiPatcher), can use additional plugin(uncensor, cheats, ...), has game path issue.

about game path issue. (ex. d:\게임\ ゲーム \ 游戏 \Stop-King!)
mono type of unity clients uses BepInEx(current ). if multi-bytes characters exists in the game path, BepInEx won't loads. but it may be fixed at latest version(BepInEx 5.4.23). but there is another issue, MTL plugin is not working on this case(multi-bytes). but uncensor plugin is working.
il2cpp type has no problem. il2cpp types must use . over #6xx versions are fixed game path issue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StopKingStartOnThatGirlDoSomethingNaughtyAndHaveSexWithHerAnywhere-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The uncensored patch and the autotranslator do work but if you use freecam, the translator and unc patch disappears, meaning that it is not compatible

2.PNG 1.PNG

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes