VN - Others - Stop it! Onee-Chan!! I’m Gonna Cum!! [v1.1] [Yuuseiran]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

The VN is actually pretty good. If you're into female domination, shota, sister and all that other stuff this may be the best VN you'll ever play. Putting that aside, there's a decent amount of h-scenes to collect and it takes around 3 hours to complete it if you read and take the time to enjoy the VN.

Pros:
    - Good h-scenes
    - The VA is great
    - The story is interesting
    - There's a gallery to unlock
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Honestly really fun and kinky Visual Novel. As a VN, the "game" experience boils down to clicking forward and investing into the story/visuals, which thankfully are very solid. Great art work, a quirky tale of an older sister shotacon, decent length (that's what she said), exploring various sexual kinks without going too extreme (at least for me), voice lines that are actually not grating to listen to even on max volume, and a decent sized CG collection of 22, each with 3-18 variants, and 12 "scenes".

Just remember to alt + enter when you want to play for full screen, otherwise you might be able to see the bottom of the screen.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ElWasabi

+Solid game with Shota content.
    +The art is quite decent and the plot was pretty interesting.
    +Decent voicelines.
    + Cute MC.
    - Other kinks that i am not fan of (little).
    - Not so much content (short game, but quite good).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lognaros

Thanks a lot for the translation I really enjoy the game!!

Is simple but the art is very good, and have a lot of good scenes :sneaky: , totally recomended, is a kinetic novel but nevertheless give it a try.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Shirouste

The kind of game with good graphic and a shota-brother/busty-sister relationship.

If you like that fetish, just go for it.

Good for a quick fap, and the art is not bad, the big sister is pretty hot :)