• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Still Waters. An upcoming Harem+Incest game.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
An example of two 70-80 year old elves, they are about 1.2 metres tall. They have no bras because they have nothing to cover yet. What do you think, should I use them or maybe it would be better to make them at least 120 years old?
20220729125703748.jpg

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It seems possible that they would trigger rule 7.

Also, the goose-turd-green-haired one has a boyish-looking face.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
It seems possible that they would trigger rule 7.

Also, the goose-turd-green-haired one has a boyish-looking face.
That's what I'm afraid of. Maybe I'll make them look older or less human, so that it's clear that our laws and standards can't apply to them. How about an 18 year old goblin girl and an 18 year old gnome girl?

Безымянный.jpg

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Problem with including 3D gnomes and goblins is making them distinct enough to not look like midgets while avoiding the uncanny valley problem. Frankly even big budget studios have this issue.
Probably why most 3D animators avoid them and use fairies instead since they don't need to worry about proportions.

As for the 1.2m elves, I don't think saying the age/lore matters if your art is going for full realism and their proportions are realistically prepubescent.
Gotta "elf it up"(whatever that means to you) or show why they are postpubescent, at least according to rule 7.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Gotta "elf it up"(whatever that means to you) or show why they are postpubescent, at least according to rule 7.
Is that better? I increased her breasts and height a little. I also made her cheeks and eyes smaller.
Безымянный.jpg

fairies instead since they don't need to worry about proportions.
Who do you mean by fairies? I was thinking of using nixies, their description says that their height and physique are like an elven child, yet they are immortal fairies.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Sometimes I look at some of my characters and think, "Maybe fuck this whole isekai fantasy thing." I mean, they'd make good and pretty, human girls. Not all of them, but most. Especially since an elf is basically a human with big ears and immortality, well, they can also have different coloured whites and bigger eyebrows. Ehhh. Actually the whole idea of fantasy was born out of characters with disproportionate body parts like too big head and eyes like in Disney cartoons. And so as not to use multiple character designs at once I decided to use a fantasy theme. Anyway, I've reworked some of the main characters into people here, who do you like better? Maybe I'll redo the story before it's too late.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.