VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Steven Perverse [Part 1] [Perverted Gems]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 673446

Great proof of concept so far!
    +Art style is pretty well-suited to the show. Cartoony but still pretty sexy.
    +Looks like plenty of fetishes will be included in future installments.
    +That music :D
    -Dialogue is pretty awkward and the 'backstory' is pretty much nonexistent. While it certainly looks like Garnet, it just doesn't sound much like Garnet.
    -Limited amount of images/poses.

Summary:
    The game's obviously very early in it's development so hopefully the developers take the time to really flesh out the writing and characters. English doesn't look to be their native language so it may be worth them working with someone else to interpret their script and tweak it to better match character personalities etc.

Suggestion: While I love that the music from the show is present I'm not sure if this will be good for the game in the long run. Maybe it'll contribute to the game being taken down? Luckily, I'm fairly sure that there's loads of public domain music out there that has a similar style.

Hopes for the future: Having gems (and maybe some members of the Maheswaran clan) work at a strip club :3

Looking forward to seeing what else is implemented. I'll be watching this.

My 4-star rating is based off the fact that this is clearly an example of what's to come. If the full game was made up of chapters like this I would probably score it lower, with 3 stars