Ren'Py Stellar Endeavour [v0.0.14C] [Square Corridor]

Square Corridor

it had the right angles for a good time!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
f95zone_banner_art.png

Overview:
Stellar Endeavour tells a story set in a distant future about an ancient civilization named the Luminarans and their experiment called the Celestial Disruption. As this catastrophe began to encroach upon planets inhabited by humanity, they decided to request help in creating a colossal starship called the Celestial vanguard to save all of humanity and other species. The massive ship boasted cutting-edge technology, vast capacity, versatility and symbolized unity among factions. It was constructed using ancient relics and artifacts and was sent out to understand and stop the Celestial Disruption.

The player’s task is to discover information left behind by the ancient civilization, communicate with the astral beings about how to unlock the secrets of the Celestial Disruption, establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms and fight to prevent the spread of the Celestial Disruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-10
Release Date: 2023-10-10
Developer: Square Corridor - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.14C
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot-0000.jpg Screenshot-0001.jpg Screenshot-0002.jpg Screenshot-0003.jpg Screenshot-0004.jpg Screenshot-0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I fixed your overview

Overview:
Stellar Endeavour tells a story set in a distant future about an ancient civilization named the Luminarans and their experiment called the Celestial Disruption. As this catastrophe began to encroach upon planets inhabited by humanity, they decided to request help in creating a colossal starship called the Celestial vanguard to save all of humanity and other species. The massive ship boasted cutting-edge technology, vast capacity, versatility and symbolized unity among factions. It was constructed using ancient relics and artifacts and was sent out to understand and stop the Celestial Disruption.

The player’s task is to discover information left behind by the ancient civilization, communicate with the astral beings about how to unlock the secrets of the Celestial Disruption, establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms and fight to prevent the spread of the Celestial Disruption and to fuck

Overview:

The player’s task is to discover information left behind by the ancient civilization, communicate with the astral beings about how to unlock the secrets of the Celestial Disruption, establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms and fight to prevent the spread of the Celestial Disruption.​

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
I fixed your overview

Overview:

The player’s task is to discover information left behind by the ancient civilization, communicate with the astral beings about how to unlock the secrets of the Celestial Disruption, establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms and fight to prevent the spread of the Celestial Disruption and to fuck
My savior :giggle:

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
no ntr/sharing/swinging is a huge +
harem is an absolute +
no lesbian is either a pleasant surpise or dev forgot to add it :ROFLMAO:
creampie twice is propably an overkill

blackmail is worrisome :unsure:

thanks for sharing and good luck with the game

Last edited:

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
no ntr/sharing/swinging is a huge +
harem is an absolute +
no lesbian is either a pleasant surpise or dev forgot to add it :ROFLMAO:
creampie twice is propably an overkill

blackmmail is worrisome :unsure:

thanks for sharing and good luck with the game
currently no plans for lesbian content, at least not to my knowledge :unsure:

also the double creampie is just a typo >->

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
And the pestering shall start
we want lots of in-game pregnant ladies, with a some story value to it and not just end game,
Another thing i hope for is that not all the females in the game are lesbians and mc can have a true harem.
Love it till now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StellarEndeavour-0.0.14C
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Square Corridor

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
And the pestering shall start
we want lots of in-game pregnant ladies, with a some story value to it and not just end game,
Another thing i hope for is that not all the females in the game are lesbians and mc can have a true harem.
Love it till now.
currently no plans for lesbian content, and I will start nagging the 3D artist for ya :3!

Square Corridor

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2022
what is the sandbox stuff like thats the only thing stopping me from trying it usually ruins most games for me
Currently, the game primarily involves exploring the ship. but if we get more content rendered, I might consider adding a visual novel (VN) mode, since we understand that some users prefer a more streamlined experience without extensive clicking and exploration.

Last edited: