RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I do not believe that I am asking about it..
But..
How to masturbate? (in the game.. of course :ROFLMAO:)

I have an arousal 60+ and I get fewer points when I study.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The easiest way to get the sex scenes quickly is to spend all of your time in the first couple of weeks doing nothing but studying and going to school.
Until which point? How do we know that we have studied enough and that we can focus on more interesting things?

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Until which point? How do we know that we have studied enough and that we can focus on more interesting things?
Been a while since I played this, but if I recall correctly you get after-school scenes at certain thresholds. Pretty much just study till you get to sex.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Been a while since I played this, but if I recall correctly you get after-school scenes at certain thresholds. Pretty much just study till you get to sex.
Thanks, but can somebody confirm that? I think I got sex scenes quite early and I don't think I am already at the end of learning.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Absolutely awful first impression. The main character is another wussy useless wanker who stutters all the time, the exposition regarding what aunt is feeling all the time is pointless, the mechanics tutorial is a massive spoiler and the game has very little in terms of CGI so far.

Oh, and before I could do anything I got a surprise test - right after the tutorial - and practically started the game with -3 affection. Not impressed.

[EDIT]
Played a little longer and now I can confirm that UI is shit as well. It's very annoying to click and wait a second every time I want to move from room to room, and 'Leave' and 'Menu' keep jumping around the screen between rooms. Bad, bad, bad design.

And my god, reading dialog is such a pain, where every single line Chris says has at least one stutter. This is really grating after a while. Especially since 90% of the dialogue is against black background because the devs were too lazy to design something to put there instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I can't get Arousal past 49, no matter how many more points I get. What do I do?
same problem i even try with save editor - change the points - and after go in game they was the same 49, im think its cus somthing in game is totaly broke, i got error messege that im with new version of the bios or somthing and somethings will not work ...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes