RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I loved Cohabitation in spite of it being HS and RPGM so I applaud the move to Daz, I just wish Sid would move to renpy as well. Those silly little figures in RPGM really put me off. Its supposed to be an adult game and instead it looks like something aimed at a two year old.

Sorry to say I won't be playing this one.

Cohabitation isn't an RPGM game in the classical way, more like a VN with stat grinding.

Is this one different or are you just presuming?

Anyway, 5 renders, that sounds about right. Much as I like Cohabitation, that game really suffers from grind without clearly defined goals AND events that endlessly re-use one or two renders.

I will probably like this a lot, but I will definitely wait at least 5-6 versions in, BEFORE I actually give it a try. Sid's updates are very small, normally.

Models look good, but is this one of those games using rpgmaker as a walking simulator?
If it is anything like his previousw RPGM game, then no. It's not walking that will take your time, it's the grind to reach stats high enough to progress with the story/eventline.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
The game is stuck
"The weekend's here, finally. Don't gotta do anything for the next two days"
It just repeats over and over again, i can't get rid of it.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Looking forward to some titjob action with the Aunt... Perhaps sneaking into her room while she's sleeping and straddling on top of her?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Sid's stuff just gets further and further away from being able to work on a Mac. Using Wine, this loads every line of dialogue at quarter speed, and the Save function is totally fucked. Switch to Ren'py already, f'chissake!

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Brother I feel your pain and a lot of us are stuck here too! Hope the dev has a fix?

Reactions: Redas1313

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Scorching hot, mega-titted dream girl MILF who could bag any man w/a pulse meeeeeeeeeeeets broke ass Chuck Taylor-wearin' 7th grade virgin...AGAIN!?!?! Nuthin' from nuthin' and certainly no disrespect to Chucks...but I'll pass.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
and again i tried many choices/points but always the same really weird first time playing.....

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Am i the only one who have problem with the TV scene at night, it gets stuck there, and i have to click on aunt right foot to have the menu, but it always comes back o the livig room scene ???

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I like this game, but there are some bug.

First, when at night i found the aunt in the living room, at the end of the scene, the image doesn't change and remain the same of the aunt and the nephew in the living room, but under the image, the invisible options are the same of the bedroom.

Second, at the weekend, appear: "the weekend's here, finally. Etc..." but this phrase doesn't go away and it's impossible to do anything.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Am i the only one who have problem with the TV scene at night, it gets stuck there, and i have to click on aunt right foot to have the menu, but it always comes back o the livig room scene ???
yep just downloaded it and having the same issue unplayable until fixed and also cant talk to katie in the kitchen in the morning

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes