VN Ren'Py Completed Stay! Stay! Democratic People's Republic Of Korea [DEVGRU_P]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OpiumDew7

Mar 23, 2017
dont bother dowloading/playing
boring and bad
not witty not comical almost no content
The game wasnt particularly memorable but I wouldnt call it bad, the only thing that left a sour taste in my mouth is the half-assed endings which is typical for devgrup.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
will he become also the best seller ??? :p
Good god, man. Have you been living under a rock?

Not only is he best seller, best musician, most attractive man on the planet and creator of all of your medicines.

Sung? Il? Un? (which one has all of them accolades again?) Is also the discoverer of Unicorns, champion of the people and defender against the fashion blight that is jean pants.

How can you not know who the greatest man, to have ever lived (this time for realsies we swear) is!?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Good god, man. Have you been living under a rock?

Not only is he best seller, best musician, most attractive man on the planet and creator of all of your medicines.

Sung? Il? Un? (which one has all of them accolades again?) Is also the discoverer of Unicorns, champion of the people and defender against the fashion blight that is jean pants.

How can you not know who the greatest man, to have ever lived (this time for realsies we swear) is!?
i thinking that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was the best seller (shit joke :/ )

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
/offtopic

Legit lol'd.

That definitely looks like IGGs typing. Don't know what you did to cause that, but at least he's making an effort to disclaim the knock off "scene" sites. Unfortunately there's no better way to get a person to NOT read something, than to put it in an error box.

Reactions: Twistty and ponyguy

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, this was ... uh ... I don't want to say bad, because I've certainly played worse. And the girls were really cute. I'm going to use the word "unfulfilling." It's like scratching the underside of your balls with a hairbrush - It feels really good, but it starts to get redundant after a bit, and there will be no happy ending. It feels like a lot of potential was wasted. It's worth a couple of playthroughs just to see all the tour destinations of the 2 girls if you're a geek and want to learn more about North Korea in a fun way. I enjoyed it, anyway.

Here's some screenshots just because. There are spoilers if you consider CG spoilers.
stay_stay_dprk-adults_for_legal_reasons.jpg stay_stay_dprk-how_to_sound_like_a_dumb_american.jpg stay_stay_dprk-i_may_live_to_tell_my_grandchildren_about_this.jpg stay_stay_dprk-lets_pretend_this_didn't_happen.jpg stay_stay_dprk-the_code_calls_for_bikini_sprites.jpg stay_stay_dprk-tour_guide_offers_the_best_korea_has_to_offer.jpg stay_stay_dprk-traps_are_gay.jpg stay_stay_dprk-you_are_in_danger.jpg

Speaking of, get rid of all those unnecessary spoilers in the guides from OP. There's no reason to give a play-by-play of the endings. I've never seen a guide or walkthrough with a detailed synopsis of all the ending events. I get that there's a "spoiler" tag on it, but that doesn't make the synopsis any less pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Has there been any new information about the next visual novel their developing? I'm looking through their Patreon page but since I'm not a backer I'm not seeing much of anything. I think they said like half a year to a year ago or so that their new game would be called My Girlfriend is the Fuhrer or something to that effect, maybe that was a joke title.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
but all llink is down and need reupload tooo.xd
So, I went to the OP and I can confirm that there seems to be no working links. I reported the OP that there are no working links and hopefully that'll be fixed soon. In the future @Kyou Yuu, if a game you want has no working links, instead of posting in the thread where Moderators might not see it, it's better to use the report button on the OP and explain that there are no links. That way, someone is sure to see it!

Cheers!

Mar 21, 2019
Has there been any new information about the next visual novel their developing? I'm looking through their Patreon page but since I'm not a backer I'm not seeing much of anything. I think they said like half a year to a year ago or so that their new game would be called My Girlfriend is the Fuhrer or something to that effect, maybe that was a joke title.
The madmen did it. It is on Kickstarter atm and already funded.

Reactions: Twistty
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote