• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

philosofia

May 3, 2017
Uhhh... ai art idea is for sure increasing value of game, but still, amount of bugs and overall fuckery makes it unplayable. Shame because idea is top notch.

• Haha
Reactions: joseph316

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
WOWOWOWOWOWO WAIT

Dude...the ai thing looks good as fuck the only thing that you should take of is the expresions and the faces, try to be a bit more different from each other and the like,,, wow this shit looks goood

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
This comment is directed to the developer.
I don't see the pregnancy category in the tags. Is it not implemented?
I see that the game still lacks a lot of content to add... especially in the sexual part of the game, which is quite scarce...
More sexual positions and clothing for slaves are needed.
Don't there seem to be other races of slaves besides humans?
How about capturing and managing planets and stations individually like in your first game?
I see that the new sex system has gone from having 3D models to 3DCG models, literally 2D. They are not bad, but this may require more work than working on 3D models.
If girls wear clothes during sex, these clothes will have to have different sizes for the different sizes of bodies, breasts and asses, and you will have to create these clothes for each sexual position, also adapting them to the size of the bodies, breasts and asses of every position...
For each new sexual position you create, you will have to recreate all the clothes for the new position, something you don't need to do with 3D.
Anyway, I just hope that you manage to complete this project successfully, and it doesn't get abandoned halfway. Greetings and good luck with this project.

In addition to the women appearing bald and naked, there are also bugs that I have been seeing since the previous version.
SM2.jpg

Here's another bug when you assign someone to the DJ table, this bug has also been there since the previous version.
DJ.jpg

Here the slaves are learning how to levitate.
SM22.jpg

P.S. Adds an option to disable autosave, for god's sake. And if possible, also add the ability to name the file you save and the ability to delete the files you no longer want. I have countless auto-save games that are accumulating...

Last edited:

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
WOWOWOWOWOWO WAIT

Dude...the ai thing looks good as fuck the only thing that you should take of is the expresions and the faces, try to be a bit more different from each other and the like,,, wow this shit looks goood
dude are we playing the same game? Just look at the legs morphing and the the vagina being weird. Complete dealbreaker

• Haha

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
dude are we playing the same game? Just look at the legs morphing and the the vagina being weird. Complete dealbreaker
it looks hot to me, idk, better than the 1 and i played the 1 A LOT

i mean, there are variety on bodies, what i feel almost exact are the faces

1715039259495.png

if the dev polish a bit of that this game gonna be a banger, also, we need more sex positions and shit, and also, impregnation and belly growth and all that shit , all that had the Stationmaster 1

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
StationMaster2-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Barssex82

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I am worried - how can AI do that, in real-time? has anybody seen what it looks like now?
By cheating like a bastard.

All of the animated AI characters are prerendered and recombined at runtime using shaders, then animated with 2D tools (sort of like what they did with old school adventure games back before 3D graphics could be rendered in realtime). The AI model doesn't run on your machine (though I may put one in a future version for a cleanup pass), so no need for anything too fancy on your end.

There's still more polish to do (and clothes), but I needed a break to work on the mechanics.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Remind me Training Space Station, this game is in the same gender
I think they have very little in common, besides being set in the bad future.
In Training Space Station, the main gameplay is slave raiding as 3rd person shooter.
In StationMaster, the main gameplay is town-building on the space station. When StationMaster buys slaves from pirates, he buys them from people like the guy in Training Space Station.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
By cheating like a bastard.

All of the animated AI characters are prerendered and recombined at runtime using shaders, then animated with 2D tools (sort of like what they did with old school adventure games back before 3D graphics could be rendered in realtime). The AI model doesn't run on your machine (though I may put one in a future version for a cleanup pass), so no need for anything too fancy on your end.

There's still more polish to do (and clothes), but I needed a break to work on the mechanics.
AI generated events are very good, and give the game immersivity. But slaves and sex scenes, that became flash-like 2D IMHO several steps backward even in compare with old SM1. 3d Animations were great avantage of SM series on noumerous japan brothel, NTR , and so on games on unity

Reactions: XX-topic

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Is there even enemy fleets in the game yet?
Cause on every system from the other factions I clicked it says fleet 0. I also never got attacked, so I feel like the enemies either don't have fleets or there's a timer for it.

It would also be nice, if you there was a filter option for mindbroken and insane slaves, cause I usually either sell them, put them into the dairy farm or use them for decoration, or similar very humane things.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes