Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Despite the buggy mess with the sex scenes, I really enjoyed booting up the first one. Not sure if I'll download this version or wait for 1.1 to see what direction the new content will be going in.

Sep 26, 2021
I loved the first Stationmaster. Great concept and I loved the 4X feel of building my own sexy space station and then going out to use my profits to storm the universe. I hope that this sequel will be a more polished version of the first one. Keep up the good work, dev!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a cheat with unlimited resources with clean slate,because I want to give makeover to th naked girls

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I really enjoyed the first one, but my memory is that it consumed a ton of resources.
I hope that is fixed in this version
It was fine if you didn't change the citizen and tourist caps. Which of course people did because the sliders are there.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
performance is bad. Graphics have no improvement from SM1. UI/controls are a bit buggy. Everything else seems to work as intended.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
The main issue I had was that the first game would go straight to the inspection screen when you aquired a new slave, which made assignment easier. In this one, you have to manually do it, which is a bit more tedious.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
the game does not go past the home screen, the background music is heard and when you press new game, the game no longer responds

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Let's say that 1.0 was a draft with some good ideas.
Hopefully 2.0 will be better. And as I am an optimist, I believe in it !
Well it's true that there are still a lot of problems with this version
Maybe I'm an idiot but I couldn't zoom in on an area

But it's only the 0.1 alpha !
Keep the good work, dev !

Bahred

Jun 2, 2019
Any cheats yet?

I do hope he expands on the dressup part as well, some wierd ass clothes in SMI and no bunny suits!

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Sheez. People here are brutal. Just give it a chance.
Brutality is the only chance that the project will not end like the last time. If it is the same (agin and again new content, instead of bug fixes, until their acummulation kills the project), it will be waste time and money. Author loves fresh content, and hates to polish them.

Here's a technical demo. And the big problem that makes it impossible to show progress at work for a year: fatal optimization. It is extremely heavy. Concentration on this problem doesn't help with marketing (no new content). In the past, author avoided it like the plague. Until finally abandoned the project. Unplayable collection of bugs and technical problems, announced the final version.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes