• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity StationMaster 2 [v0.8.2 Patreon] [StationmasterDev]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

serrein

Feb 4, 2019
hey, are you still making the game?
i tried it , but notthin is working, i can only build some things but notthing happen.... is it a bugg ?
anyway, i do wish you still are doing it.
peace

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Are the Aliens and furries back yet?
Not yet.

hey, are you still making the game?
i tried it , but notthin is working, i can only build some things but notthing happen.... is it a bugg ?
anyway, i do wish you still are doing it.
peace
I'm getting ready to release the next patch soonish. I think I may have figured out the reason it immediately crashes for some people, and if I'm right, the new patch will fix it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M_e_* and SenPC

ddictsch

Mar 8, 2020
0.8.1 is now live on the Patreon! It adds the new character engine, and remakes for most of the events. Possibly most importantly here, I think I finally tracked down the bug that crashes the economic loop in certain languages. Please let me know if you still run into it.
Great !!!!

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Do you have planned to reintroduce men in the game? Can you raise your own slaves pregnant with slaves (and perhaps in the future to inherit features of parents)?
That's on my list of planned patches. It'll probably work a little differently compared to SM1 though. I expect the player, faction leaders and most event acquisitions to have fixed genders this time (because it would be a lot of scope to re-render all of the art for that), but still plan to make all genders available from markets, tributes, and dedicated events (as well as mutable with surgery and drugs) as part of a larger breeding update.

That said, it's not a short list, and it remains to be seen how that does in the voting after I un-suspend democracy.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
0.8.1 is now live on the Patreon! It adds the new character engine, and remakes for most of the events. Possibly most importantly here, I think I finally tracked down the bug that crashes the economic loop in certain languages. Please let me know if you still run into it.
Is F95zone the new sub forum for Patreon or did I miss something?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-04-06
Changelog:
New Character Engine

All characters are now rendered and animated with a completely new AI-based system. They look better (IMHO), and are much more expressive than before.

Inspection Screen
  • Now has dialog with whoever you're talking to.
  • Added an introduction scene on first inspection, which varies based on the character's background and training status.
  • Added a full sex interface, with positions, locations, and dialog.
  • People will sometimes want to have conversations when you inspect them (asking you for different assignments, chatting about philosophy, or whatever else).
  • Inspection now has a "Next" button for queues of people.
  • Added "Assign All" button when there is a queue.
  • The inspection screen now shows clearly when someone is devoted, mindbroken, or insane.
Writing
  • All characters now have personal backgrounds, which have an impact on how they act in your service.
  • Added about half a novel's worth of events for on-station people, completely replacing the ones left over from SM1.
  • Redid all non-diplomatic events to be cinematic like the faction dates, and remade most of their graphics.
  • Edited a bunch of diplomatic events. Ivy Sun, Dr. Volkov, and Isona are now smarter. Christine is a richer flavor of crazy.
  • A bunch of brand new events, including some diversions and some related to factions.
  • Added a bunch of new sounds and music tracks for the new and rewritten events.
  • Dr. Volkov now sounds different when she's angry.
  • Some implants now trigger dialog when added through the inspection screen.
  • On-station events won't repeat as much.
Other
  • AI art from events now matches acquisitions (more or less)
  • Insane, devoted, and mindbroken statuses can now be added by training.
  • Added new Policies page, which allows you to dictate some of the laws of your station (like numbers of tourists and citizens, or what people should call you).
  • The assignment dropdown now shows the number of assigned/available slots for each option.
  • Added explanatory text on how to conquer to the galaxy map.
  • Added creampie / defloration / tears.
  • Hovering over someone's model on your station now shows their face and stats.
  • Exiting the market can now take you to inspect your purchases, if you made any.
  • Events about a character now show a short description of them.
  • The markets have been redesigned to make better use of space.
  • Added button to inspect all new acquisitions.
  • Add name, assignment, and stats to top of events that center around an individual.
  • Events that add people now go to their inspection afterwards.
  • Remote implant now lets disobedient people do obedient assignments.
  • Removed chrono chamber for now (will add it back in when there's a point to it).
  • You can now delete rules.
  • More optimizations.
  • Improved implant UI.
Bug Fixes
  • Training using furniture and hormones now works.
  • Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent you from constructing military upgrades.
  • The player character no longer uses both nicknames and actual names in dialog.
  • Scrolling infrastructure window no longer scrolls the galaxy map.
  • Sister Life's "Sky God" repeated event now correctly gives spoils when you choose to take them.
  • Fixed a possible source of an intermittent bug that would cause the game to essentially "stop" until reloaded, but I still haven't been able to replicate it.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the radar chart to be rotated by 1 position.
  • Time now properly stops when you're in the markets.
Hotfix (0.8.2) changes:
  • Added a new storyline and concubine.
  • The concubine button should no longer glow for repeated events.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the rules assistant to give drugs to everyone (It wasn't supposed to apply drugs at all, and I have confiscated its stash).
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the game to half-crash on load (it now cleans up the bad files and kicks you back to the main menu instead).
  • Fixed a texture issue on the marble fountain. It now spews water instead of pink squares
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the honorific from changing (though I've since seen reports that it may or may not work in events).
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
All characters are now rendered and animated with a completely new AI-based system. They look better (IMHO), and are much more expressive than before.
I am worried - how can AI do that, in real-time? has anybody seen what it looks like now?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes