Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game started pretty well. Like The Company, you can turn off the transformation completely or leave it optional. I really liked the characters and design. We will probably have a relationship with AI in the future. And I hope a lot of femdom will come for male route. Looks really promising I'm looking forward to the new update.

RemDem

Feb 28, 2022
I'm really excited for this one!

What kind of tf routes are you planning on adding if i may ask?

Good luck with your project <3

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I'm really excited for this one!

What kind of tf routes are you planning on adding if i may ask?

Good luck with your project <3
We'd like to break away from the traditional "route" format in regards to transformations and have something that is more open. Our idea is for your overall choices to interact with one another, rather than having one specific interaction lock you on a specific path.

A route can still be built by following the exact same choices, but we really don't want to have that case where one specific interaction locks you out of 75% of the game because after that interaction it's designed to lead to one specific outcome.

You can expect M2F, F2M and Trans TF content as a starting point. We'll get into wilder transformations later on.

What engine does this use?
Twine & Sugarcube story format.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game is very much oriented around the themes of physical transformation, so expect anything in that regard, ranging from mundane changes to wild stuff. This includes voluntary and unvoluntary transformations. As there will be aliens in the game, we have a lot of possibilities.
Are those involuntary transformation done to the MC?
Or done by the MC to someone else?
or both?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Are those involuntary transformation done to the MC?
Or done by the MC to someone else?
or both?
At this stage we are only focused on the main character, however opportunities to transform other characters (be it temporary or permanent transformations) will be added in the future where it makes sense in the storyline.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
I have no idea how to reach the Julianna date route
In addition to visiting the Café on the second day and reading the note (which is a requirement for both dates), for some reason it seems the only way to get this is to not shake Curie's hand right at the start of the game, and then have sex with Diane when you meet her in the elevator immediately after... Why this is the case I have no idea, and it actually frustrated me a fair bit.

Firstly, given the context added by the codex afterwards:

"Curie is the first person I've met here.

This skank really thought she could befriend me like I was one her friends from the slums. I could tell she's not used to being snubbed around here, hopefully it reminded her of who's in charge here."

This makes the fact the player can then fuck literally the next person they meet (who also happens to be a commoner) a little odd from my perspective, but the fact that this directly leads to (and is in fact the only way to reach) an opportunity for the player to enter into an exclusive relationship on a blind date with yet another commoner within a week makes it even more perplexing.

Then, simply from a player choice perspective, given there are currently two possible dates in the game: Why is forming a connection early on with one of the possibilities the only way to pursue the other? Moreover, why does it in fact lock you out of a date with the one you did form a connection with?

I will say that I did enjoy the game overall though, but I am a little concerned based on the above that it will turn into one of those games you need a walkthrough for if you wish to persue specific characters.

Other than that I also ran into a small bug with the Archives, I visited on both the days it was available and Eva gave the "Since it's your first visit...", line both times (orientation_d3_archives is never set by anything, rather orientation_d3_archives_choice is set to one of two values and optionally also orientation_d3_archives_curious depending on choices).

Reactions: BlueOni

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
In addition to visiting the Café on the second day and reading the note (which is a requirement for both dates), for some reason it seems the only way to get this is to not shake Curie's hand right at the start of the game, and then have sex with Diane when you meet her in the elevator immediately after... Why this is the case I have no idea, and it actually frustrated me a fair bit.

Firstly, given the context added by the codex afterwards:

"Curie is the first person I've met here.

This skank really thought she could befriend me like I was one her friends from the slums. I could tell she's not used to being snubbed around here, hopefully it reminded her of who's in charge here."

This makes the fact the player can then fuck literally the next person they meet (who also happens to be a commoner) a little odd from my perspective, but the fact that this directly leads to (and is in fact the only way to reach) an opportunity for the player to enter into an exclusive relationship on a blind date with yet another commoner within a week makes it even more perplexing.

Then, simply from a player choice perspective, given there are currently two possible dates in the game: Why is forming a connection early on with one of the possibilities the only way to pursue the other? Moreover, why does it in fact lock you out of a date with the one you did form a connection with?

I will say that I did enjoy the game overall though, but I am a little concerned based on the above that it will turn into one of those games you need a walkthrough for if you wish to persue specific characters.

Other than that I also ran into a small bug with the Archives, I visited on both the days it was available and Eva gave the "Since it's your first visit...", line both times (orientation_d3_archives is never set by anything, rather orientation_d3_archives_choice is set to one of two values and optionally also orientation_d3_archives_curious depending on choices).
Hi,

Thanks for reporting that bug with the archives. It was a typo error from me, it will be fixed in the next version.

In regards to accessing Julianna's date, I agree with you it is a bit convoluted right now. The idea was that Maki wanted to offer a counterpoint to Diane (open relationship <> exclusive relationship), but it created a mess more than anything. I discussed this with the writer and we're looking into what adjustments we can do.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sounds like fun. :giggle::coffee:

Huh. Since when those cause legal issues? o_O:coffee:
I think they are referring to TFG's "legal" reasons, as they don't ALLOW games there , that have transformations using those "kinks" ! :rolleyes:(even though, they "used to have/allow", that on their site, and after-all, they ARE considered to be "Transformations", according to the world-at-large) :sneaky:

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I think they are referring to TFG's "legal" reasons, as they don't ALLOW games there , that have transformations using those "kinks" ! :rolleyes:(even though, they "used to have/allow", that on their site, and after-all, they ARE considered to be "Transformations", according to the world-at-large) :sneaky:
Sounds like fun. :giggle::coffee:

Huh. Since when those cause legal issues? o_O:coffee:
Sorry, I forgot to answer this question.

The main reason we're not taking any risk with hypnosis content is the regular crackdown this specific fetish tend to get. It started a couple years ago with Fetlife, then continued with Patreon shutting down a large chunk of hypno creators after a ToS update, roughly three years ago. Onlyfans also still has hypnosis content banned to this day, which you can find in their Terms of Service (Acceptable Use Policy, article 5b6). Youtube has also started coming after some hypnosis creators last year.

Combined with the fact hypnosis content is forbidden in some countries, it's really not worth the risk from our perspective considering it would be a very small fraction of our game's content.

Hopefully this clarifies the issue a little bit!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sorry, I forgot to answer this question.

The main reason we're not taking any risk with hypnosis content is the regular crackdown this specific fetish tend to get. It started a couple years ago with Fetlife, then continued with Patreon shutting down a large chunk of hypno creators after a ToS update, roughly three years ago. Onlyfans also still has hypnosis content banned to this day, which you can find in their Terms of Service (Acceptable Use Policy, article 5b6). Youtube has also started coming after some hypnosis creators last year.

Combined with the fact hypnosis content is forbidden in some countries, it's really not worth the risk from our perspective considering it would be a very small fraction of our game's content.

Hopefully this clarifies the issue a little bit!
Well it clarifies why you won't do it, but not why everyone and their mother supposedly started going after this type of content all of a sudden. :whistle::coffee:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
On the topic of content that may or may not be available due to Terms of Service hangups, since this is a sci fi romp, what's on the table for spicy alien encounters of the spunk filled kind? Is this going to be a star trek sort of vibe (yes, she's an alien, because she's *purple*) or are there some more exotic/wild races or types in mind? Space tentacles? (Cause why not.)

Kudos for plotting more of an open design in terms of pursuit and content with characters in the future. The dream of an after hours, moral building team exercise continues, haha. Semi related - there seems to be a dominant/submissive split right out of the gate, but what about switch hitters? Asking for a friend.

Jesting aside, creative science fiction style adventures are a bit on the rarer side. It may just be nigh countless hours of wanting my Shepard to drain Wrex's quads while courting Tali/Liara or other silly what if situations within Mass Effect, but the genre always did seem rather appealing. So watching this one with great interest, ayup.

Reactions: Miosha

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Getting error: LocalStorage Quota exceeded.
On every single page.
Help please.
Hi,

There's not much I can personally do there. This error means you likely played too many Sugarcube/Twine based games and there are too many saves on your local filesystem. Soon enough you will have that error on all games.

You need to do some housekeeping on your browser. Alternatively in the case of our game, playing it online on Itch.io should solve that problem.

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
Well it clarifies why you won't do it, but not why everyone and their mother supposedly started going after this type of content all of a sudden. :whistle::coffee:
One of the side effects of so many people believing in psychics and other pseudo-science bullshit is that they think hypnotism is actually a real threat and thus will make policies combating people trying to turn all men into sissies, or all women into sluts for interracial breeding, etc. etc.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
One of the side effects of so many people believing in psychics and other pseudo-science bullshit is that they think hypnotism is actually a real threat and thus will make policies combating people trying to turn all men into sissies, or all women into sluts for interracial breeding, etc. etc.
I thought it was a consent thing. The same reason many sites won't host rape content.

Reactions: youngethan

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
a female who owns a penis is called a futa, so if the penis is inevitable, it would be ONLY a futa protagonist.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes