Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty grand start. Looking forward to seeing this one take shape, and I don't (only) mean the MC's potential bust.

Regarding transformations, will having both bits down below (true futa) an option via mods? All the better for those potential encounters and whatnot, haha.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

RevanSavas

Jan 10, 2022
Ah, a nice thing to do to please everyone would be to make the player able to choose to disable some kinks. Your choice then would be if you want to make disabled kink variants or not (I wouldn't bother if I had to do it myself, it might be worse than multiple path story telling in term of complexity and works to do).

Reminder that nobody is forcing you to add that feature, it might be more works for less results, and it might impact your storytelling creativity by putting unnecessary restriction on what you want your game to be.
That's something I'm looking at adding in the future, but for now its extra workload while I'm trying to get more content pushed out

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Noooooooooo not this image! I HATE this image, everything is wrong with it and not a single thing is right with it, it's completely unrealistic, nanotech machines cannot look like that all, the atoms cannot be shaped like that at such a small size, wtf is the need for a light? DNA does not have gaps like that... i can go on but i HATE this image, please change it!
perfection.png
This image makes the chemist, the biologist and the futurist in me cry an ocean of tears and curse the gods for allowing it to exist. I. FUCKING. HATE. THIS. IMAGE.

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Noooooooooo not this image! I HATE this image, everything is wrong with it and not a single thing is right with it, it's completely unrealistic, nanotech machines cannot look like that all, the atoms cannot be shaped like that at such a small size, wtf is the need for a light? DNA does not have gaps like that... i can go on but i HATE this image, please change it!
View attachment 2511676
This image makes the chemist, the biologist and the futurist in me cry an ocean of tears and curse the gods for allowing it to exist. I. FUCKING. HATE. THIS. IMAGE.
You are in luck, this placeholder will be replaced in the next version :D

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, hit the content wall, very nice, what i saw was very promising, once you get past the early growing pains i think you'll have a solid game in your hands and i'll be keeping my eye on it for sure.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
This has serious potential to be great. Nicely done!

Just one question how do you get dom Curie?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
This has serious potential to be great. Nicely done!

Just one question how do you get dom Curie?
Hi, after you shake hands with her on day 1 and you will get two choices: "Get Laid" or "Keep it professional".
If you choose "Get Laid", she will be submissive, if you choose "Keep it professional" she will be dominant.

Apr 18, 2020
Played the build 3 time so far to see different things, my one hope/suggestion is that their will be a few more options to turn people down. At the moment it seems you have to be a total slut or complete asshole.

Examples; For Curie if you 'shake hands'> 'Keep it professional' you are forced to let her into your room for 'fun' even if you were actually trying to keep it professional. (if you turn her down for getting an unknown mod injected your character still suggests sex, she will just turn you down for movie and snuggles)

On the other hand if you don't shake her hand and get approached in the elevator by Diane, it you turn her down you basically call her a filthy peasant.

Maybe I wont be the audiance for this game and that's cool too, I'd just rather get to know a character a little bit before going to the bone zone. Without having to be a total fuckhead.

Goodluck!

RevanSavas

Jan 10, 2022
Played the build 3 time so far to see different things, my one hope/suggestion is that their will be a few more options to turn people down. At the moment it seems you have to be a total slut or complete asshole.

Examples; For Curie if you 'shake hands'> 'Keep it professional' you are forced to let her into your room for 'fun' even if you were actually trying to keep it professional. (if you turn her down for getting an unknown mod injected your character still suggests sex, she will just turn you down for movie and snuggles)

On the other hand if you don't shake her hand and get approached in the elevator by Diane, it you turn her down you basically call her a filthy peasant.

Maybe I wont be the audiance for this game and that's cool too, I'd just rather get to know a character a little bit before going to the bone zone. Without having to be a total fuckhead.

Goodluck!
There are more routes planned, and without going into it too indepth here, Curie and Diane are both options that are entirely flavored off of shallow interactions.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
Just wanted to check before I start playing: if I play as a male protagonist, will transformation of my character be avoidable?

Miosha

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Just wanted to check before I start playing: if I play as a male protagonist, will transformation of my character be avoidable?
Hi, sure, right after character creation you have three options to choose from. You can hover on the exclamation point to have an informative tooltip. In your case, if you want to avoid forced transformations, you can choose to take the protective gear. If you want to disable transformations entirely then choose to sacrifice a crewmember. Keep in mind that transformation is a central theme in this game, so you will lose some content if you disable them entirely.

Reactions: kkai and youngethan
Apr 18, 2020
There are more routes planned, and without going into it too indepth here, Curie and Diane are both options that are entirely flavored off of shallow interactions.
Thanks for the response, that's good to know. But I would still like to have the option to not let Curie into your room at all when she come knocking, or at least tell her your not interested in having sex. like you being the one to suggest the movie and even if she turns you down and leaves in a huff.

I understand writing options for every possible personality would be an insane amount of time/effort. I'd just like to see a friendly option to avoid sex. I'm one of those weirdos who plays 'pure'/virgin runs in adult games.

Hope you have good luck with the project, either way it still looks promising!

Reactions: youngethan

RevanSavas

Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for the response, that's good to know. But I would still like to have the option to not let Curie into your room at all when she come knocking, or at least tell her your not interested in having sex. like you being the one to suggest the movie and even if she turns you down and leaves in a huff.

I understand writing options for every possible personality would be an insane amount of time/effort. I'd just like to see a friendly option to avoid sex. I'm one of those weirdos who plays 'pure'/virgin runs in adult games.

Hope you have good luck with the project, either way it still looks promising!
Honestly, I have been trying to include a virgin route. I just forgot to provide a scene for it for the Curie night visit. No promise on when it'll be added retroactively, but it is scheduled.

Reactions: youngethan
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes